• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Come hell or high water I'll stick with this vote, I'm going to put my neck out to trust BPD on this.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I threw down a vote on Phenom because he was the obvious lynch; y'all should have taken care of him before Doddsy. But that's just you leading town astray again, yeah?

Honestly, I can’t rationalise the purpose of this post, as any alignment

Like what are you trying to do here?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I mean, House is either Gad or Sworder now. Willing to let either win. CP as House is fine as well.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why so much trust?
Its not so much trust in the way you think I'm saying it, but I think this is the breaking point of the end-game. There isn't much else to go on at this point, every single confirmed townie has had bad reads in this game. We take a risk or we lose everything. Flower was NEVER clean read by any as town, weak but she was never given any strong impetus to do anything except earlier with stalling a lynch with Doddsy to hope it wasn't hammered.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
And in any case I don't know why Grammaton is scum reading you and me both but it is what it is.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I doubt House is pro Town, but they killed Pein. So Anti scum for sure. If we can win together would be sweet.

The X

Marvelous
Its not so much trust in the way you think I'm saying it, but I think this is the breaking point of the end-game. There isn't much else to go on at this point, every single confirmed townie has had bad reads in this game. We take a risk or we lose everything. Flower was NEVER clean read by any as town, weak but she was never given any strong impetus to do anything except earlier with stalling a lynch with Doddsy to hope it wasn't hammered.
Unvote

Grammaton

Consigliere
How’s that readback going?

I’d recommend concentrating on the 5 votes that took place in the space of less than a minute at the end of the last phase, save yourself reading 4000 posts of irrelevance

But that’s just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back