• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You were the only one that really guessed that.
Im a Fallout nerd XD, and you looked so lost in the sauce + you never pushed me ever even though i was scummy as shit so I figured you didnt really care about actually scum hunting in general. And it seems like you had clear targets so makes sense.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I finally catch up (kinda) and both times it was night phase and I couldn't post... Boobies, why?

Ratchet

I don't really think it's fair blaming the towns loss on Ekko here either.

Lethal - I thought he combusted without real need and tanked his slot, was hard to get past that and avoid lynching him.

RDK/Rugrat - RDK spent his time in the game trolling, Rugrat didn't really play.

Doddsy - Barely played for most of three cycles, had less posts than the host for the majority of it too.

Phenom - Bad misread on my part.

I mean there is plenty of blame to go around d here - I'd sooner blame the Serial inactives who make it impossible to read their slots or the trolls that play with no sense of sincerity etc. I experienced the worst of it from Ekko this game too (well, Gram alongside me to be fair) so yes he was obviously awful to play along with, and I even tried against my better judgement and it failed as usual, but it's not just one single slot.

Sucks though.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
MVP: T-Pein
HM: Ratchet
HM: Fuji

OGC.gif

Probably cuz I didn't get lynched even tho I was scummy af.
kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back