• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
As far as my own performance, I thought Ekko and BPD constantly town reading me and T-Pein with content prior to the link up to see me and Cp as town was me blending in well since the first early day phases, I would be surprised if I was constantly at the top of Ratchet's PoE
Your D1 was town and then you fell off.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
OGC.gif

Probably cuz I didn't get lynched even tho I was scummy af.
kek

you were cop cleared

The X

Marvelous
Im a Fallout nerd XD, and you looked so lost in the sauce + you never pushed me ever even though i was scummy as shit so I figured you didnt really care about actually scum hunting in general. And it seems like you had clear targets so makes sense.
How was I lost? Knew everything that was going on this game. And it wasn't like I could push you after a check; this site doesn't allow mech info to be challenged.

Ratchet

I finally catch up (kinda) and both times it was night phase and I couldn't post... Boobies, why?
I mean I don't even know why you bothered, just another slot that slept at the wheel all game. If it were one or two it would be one thing, it's a good 6 or 7 that are just anchors to work past. Hope you can be more present next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back