Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I don't really think it's fair blaming the towns loss on Ekko here either.

Lethal - I thought he combusted without real need and tanked his slot, was hard to get past that and avoid lynching him.

RDK/Rugrat - RDK spent his time in the game trolling, Rugrat didn't really play.

Doddsy - Barely played for most of three cycles, had less posts than the host for the majority of it too.

Phenom - Bad misread on my part.

I mean there is plenty of blame to go around d here - I'd sooner blame the Serial inactives who make it impossible to read their slots or the trolls that play with no sense of sincerity etc. I experienced the worst of it from Ekko this game too (well, Gram alongside me to be fair) so yes he was obviously awful to play along with, and I even tried against my better judgement and it failed as usual, but it's not just one single slot.

Sucks though.
I mean I still had relevant posts for you to use after I repped out... like you know pointing out Tpeins very clear scum slip on day 1...

I was only really trolling after I fell 50 or so pages behind on the weekend...

Also I don't think I've ever repped out as scum but that's wifom so meh

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm not really sure what the point if this is - in Day 4 I quoted several of your posts saying "this progression feels extremely fake" and since then I had you down as scum. My posts are in the thread. I do not say this ti take away from your game, you played well, and deserved to win. I give my props, my dues, my kudos etc.

The reason I thought that part of your play was bad was because it felt like you were playing to the crowd in terms of deciding where you vote would go. Obviously Ekko was making himself public enemy number 1, and your progression felt like you were leaning into that for me. As town, it's not something I'd expect because you wouldn't have any particular agenda around it, hence why my read was quite strong. In the end, I wasn't able to convince other players enough and went for the mislynches, so even though I talk about having caught you, I still made the wrong decisions after it, and you'd convinced enough players to sway them elsewhere.
I'm saying I don't really feel like your claim you had me as strong suspect before day 4 was really there, I'm just not convinced of it. You also foolishly jumped the gun, as you admitted, with the Doddsy and Phen0m lynches too. I barely bounced off you most of the game and was pretty confident how Ekko and Grammaton weren't too active in investing a possibility I was scum in the end game anyways. I don't agree at all with your assessment but I'm not going to try and convince you to think otherwise, its entirely subjective.

Ekko's discord and chaos with Grammaton just helped muddled things up, same with Flower's general hesitance in most of the game. The only times I was nervous was when Tweet also started to think of the possibility of you sussing me but even when I had my vote on Ekko he was still reading me as town with BPD and I felt confident it was enough until the endgame.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
acknowledge-me-roman-reigns.gif

Gg yal
Thnx for the game hosts/players
Pz

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I mean I still had relevant posts for you to use after I repped out... like you know pointing out Tpeins very clear scum slip on day 1...

I was only really trolling after I fell 50 or so pages behind on the weekend...

Also I don't think I've ever repped out as scum but that's wifom so meh
I can't possibly attest to the last point so I will take your word for it. As for the rest, I dunno, you saw Ekko espousing nonsense and played into it with him, and honestly it's not the first time you've just not really played with genuine effort. I appreciate that there are reasons for it, and I don't think you signed up to this game to troll it (though I can think of a few examples where you have done this) but I don't feel like you helped anyone solve you here. You might think I'm being unfair - I think putting it all on Ekko is just as silly personally.
I'm saying I don't really feel like your claim you had me as strong suspect before day 4 was really there, I'm just not convinced of it. You also foolishly jumped the gun, as you admitted, with the Doddsy and Phen0m lynches too. I barely bounced off you most of the game and was pretty confident how Ekko and Grammaton weren't too active in investing a possibility I was scum in the end game anyways. I don't agree at all with your assessment but I'm not going to try and convince you to think otherwise, its entirely subjective.

Ekko's discord and chaos with Grammaton just helped muddled things up, same with Flower's general hesitance in most of the game. The only times I was nervous was when Tweet also started to think of the possibility of you sussing me but even when I had my vote on Ekko he was still reading me as town with BPD and I felt confident it was enough until the endgame.
I don't feel like it was jumping the gun, or se - I had a rationale behind it - a wrong one obviously, but it was there nonetheless. Aside from that I mean I don't really know what to tell you, I was pretty convinced you were scum after the point I mentioned - if I wasn't I would say so, I don't have the personality to try and defend my reads too much (I dislike doing it even to this extent) so you're entitled to whatever belief you wish to hold at the end of the day.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't feel like it was jumping the gun, or se - I had a rationale behind it - a wrong one obviously, but it was there nonetheless. Aside from that I mean I don't really know what to tell you, I was pretty convinced you were scum after the point I mentioned - if I wasn't I would say so, I don't have the personality to try and defend my reads too much (I dislike doing it even to this extent) so you're entitled to whatever belief you wish to hold at the end of the day.
I feel like what would make me earnestly believe or be sold on this is if you really pushed me as a potential lynch candidate but you never really did that at all in the game, and I wasn't really coming off as super scummy until I jumped in with Fuji, T-Pein, Prof, and CP to dog pile that last lynch when T-Pein was still alive in the game. I guess we'll agree to disagree on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back