favorite posters on OLF so far

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
site-wide: @jane, @Nep Nep (caticon notice how i only bolded wide here hyuk hyuk)
section:
wow wee let’s see here

announcements: @Ral give this man a goddamn medal. you’d think a section like this wouldn’t be important but it’s everything compared to what FV is and “gives” its users in regards to communication and care
OBD’s blade because holy FUCK that lad has a lot of energy
alley: @Kronky’s New Groove & @Officer MeowMeow Poontang (you know it’s funny that pongy was actually a poster i didn’t find myself particularly intrigued by? look at us now we’ve come so far love you bb. and of course krory because it’s krory)
mafia: ARIES. THE ANSWER. IS ALWAYS. ARIES. why the fuck would it not be?
bathhouse: @CTK or whatever his name is on here, i seen that pussy bounce and i tip my hat sir

will add more
but also tell me y’all’s so far!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
more alley posters i :catfeels@Planidium because i, and i think i speak for all of us, appreciate his contributions with or without animal threads or posts (because beyond insects, he’s a very easygoing person to talk to and he can talk about anything, really)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
My homies @Delta Shell @Ren @Sabo @Lurko @MrBopo

You cant beat them in memes when it comes to one piece. I enjoy their presence.

Content wise @B Rabbit he is someone i usually read on power debate .
i dont really venture into OP but i do like your overall demeanor and your genuine nice attitude. you make, i think, people feel welcome which will be crucial to making new people want to stay (although it can’t always be exchanging of pleasantries since that gets banal. controversy inspires and intrigues, while kindness gives people a breather. balance is key imo)

@Rohan for the art section and @Claudio Swiss for just tearing it the fuck up in there and giving it activity, too

(you know it’s funny that pongy was actually a poster i didn’t find myself particularly intrigued by?
pongy the peripheral they called him in life

a gentle soul who never made waves, he was

i could never have hoped to fill his shoes

as for my fav posters many are carry overs from posters i enjoyed back on NF,
but a poster i enjoy here so far that i dun kno who their username was back on NF is @jane who has mastered the art of making aside comments

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
pongy the peripheral they called him in life

a gentle soul who never made waves, he was

i could never have hoped to fill his shoes

as for my fav posters many are carry overs from posters i enjoyed back on NF,
but a poster i enjoy here so far that i dun kno who their username was back on NF is @jane who has mastered the art of making aside comments
Reminds me of someone in Alley who posts like this . It could be Valgrind they posted in same style.

more alley posters i :catfeels@Planidium because i, and i think i speak for all of us, appreciate his contributions with or without animal threads or posts (because beyond insects, he’s a very easygoing person to talk to and he can talk about anything, really)
Takes two awesome people to make an awesome conversation my dear :cattap

Again due to my stubborness I doubt I would have joined another forum seeing how NF was the only one I actually frequented for more than 2 years (14 years and going) and I would have lost a lot of contacts and friendships the moment it goes down whenever it goes down, so in a way you and your comrades have done something truly amazing and most importantly crucial to those of us who care but are too tired or beaten down to actually try and keep the situation in order. That's something commendable and believe me I'm certain we all see it and are thankful!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Thank you trinity
no, thank you :supercat you will take my thank you and you will like it /menacingly nice
Takes two awesome people to make an awesome conversation my dear :cattap

Again due to my stubborness I doubt I would have joined another forum seeing how NF was the only one I actually frequented for more than 2 years (14 years and going) and I would have lost a lot of contacts and friendships the moment it goes down whenever it goes down, so in a way you and your comrades have done something truly amazing and most importantly crucial to those of us who care but are too tired or beaten down to actually try and keep the situation in order. That's something commendable and believe me I'm certain we all see it and are thankful!
thank you bro
i know this is a forum for mega gigantic nerds but it’s really lit something in me
i usually have such trouble getting off the ground and doing simple tasks because of my atrocious disabling executive dysfunction in everything i do but not this
and it has lasted longer than 3 days, small tasks in admin cp like adding emotes, as ridiculous as it sounds, don’t feel like they’re a mountain to climb
because this is the kind of thing that drives me to continue and press on and not let my ED slowly kill me
and it is the kind of thing that ignites ral, too
:becel

so really, i should be thanking you all

Back