favorite posters on OLF so far

Anyways time to jerk some people off, hope you guys like a rough hard-shelled bug jerk that is (I know for certain one of you is).

In no order other than my brain's nerves' random fire ups.

@Kaigainiki I already shared my feelings and thoughts about you in your bday thread but I can't ever truly express how much it means to become true friends with someone who's been around as long as me and yet we barely even once communicated outside the usual jokes and brief random remarks, to see I can still make great friends like the good old times with people who actually give a damn or two these days is more than a good reason for me to give more than a damn for the internet again and while I decided to stay a bit outside internet relations after a few hiccups and tribulations I am happy to fuck that decision and reap whatever comes out of these seeds of rebellion, respect and love.

@Disquiet Other than his reluctance to admit his best girl is in fact a giant jumping spider he is my type of guy, that is I still have a lot ot find out about him but isn't that the point of making new exciting friends? He also prolly rolls a sex doll in a fancy carpet and pretends it's a foxy fox lady as a way to fulfill his deepest desires of being a "farmer boy" in an anime world 🦊

@Odd Fuck you ❤️

@Trinity The newest person to enter my life hive and just as with fur boy above I have yet to dissect her (I have no control over my puns and humour and I am not I repeat I am NOT a creepy bug guy although this pun kind of weighs it into The Silence of The Lambs direction...) so overall I expect only pleasant conversations and memories from a girl that so far has provided only such for me!

@The Mask Fuck you² 🐸

@Ral Ral Ral... Yet another of my oldest friends which I'm scared to call such only because I don't feel I've proven myself as such... I've been seeing you around for how long now and yet I have not talked to as much as I'd wanted to... A mistake I should redeem soon.

@Delta Shell This is a weird one... No not the person the fact despite me saying how little I know of the people in this list so far I know even less about Delta here, so why in the list? It might be weird or even a bit of a insult to him but I always confused him with Jim back on NF for some odd reason... I know they are nothing alike seeing how Jim is a chaotic evil entity of sheer cosmic normality paradoxal abnormal neutral rip on reality but they give out that cool give no fucks take no fucks energy which I respect. Feel free to convert me more into your mindspace so I can see your light, prove me you're not another Jim... Prove me you're not normal.

@Nep Nep Had a brief talk with him back on NF, really cool guy with some intriguing views on life, would love to hear more from him some day. Also convince him to play some cool old games.

@jane Caught my interest, no idea how to react to them (no idea what sex you are too btw) and still no idea when they're being sarcastic or dead serious but isn't that the definition of interesting. Also gives out a glitchy horror vibe beyond the avatar, take it as a compliment coming from someone who not for a single moment regretted being the "weird bug guy" since I basically got into school. I've said this before and I don't care who believed me (lying about achievements defeats their entire core purpose of being ego boosts in my eyes) but at the end of high school our english teacher approached me and another kid for some showcases/interviews about our interests to be played for the graduation party/concert which failed and was decided singing and dancing talent was preferable, keep it traditional.

@Ren Man I really have a lot of people to vivisect don't I... Fine. I'll make it romantic for you too.

@ClannadFan You.

@Brian I'm out of fucks to give you man 🚽

@Son Goku When and if he decides to get his ass here proper Imma say something nice.

And that wraps it up for now? I'm sure I've missed a lot of people but truth be told I am still quite confused who migrated here from the old world so feel no bitterness if we've had chat sex in the past and I forgot you completely... I am a very visual person so unless some photography of cinematography was involved I ain't viable for any apologies.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
He also prolly rolls a sex doll in a fancy carpet and pretends it's a foxy fox lady as a way to fulfill his deepest desires of being a "farmer boy" in an anime world 🦊
T4fyirX.jpg

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Alright, alright. I wasn't gonna do this cause I feel like I repeat this to individuals a lot but I suppose I'll go ahead.

@Trinity @Pericolo

You both inspired my sense of humor and Trin was probably the only mod I ever felt deserved the position back on FV.
Trinny you made the incarnation of the CB/Alley you modded more fun and it was great to have a mod that understood the regulars.

Kenny, you owe me new ribs thanks.

@Kaigainiki It's hard to say anything that hasn't already been said to you at some point. You are my oldest friend here. You supported me when nobody else would. You saw me when I was unseeable. You befriended me when I was untouchable. I'll always be grateful for that.

@Some Schlub
We met at the peak of what I would call my visibility. When most people wanted to put me on perma ignore. We traded a lot of banter and you never judged me for my taste or often over-enthusiastic love for Nep. Thank you for that friend. Those small actions were invaluable to helping me get through that time.

@Planidium One of the most informative people I know, intriguing, quirky, and full of fun. I always had fun learning about bugs and bantering with you. Our formal friendship may be new but you and your kind easy going attitude brought me fun and joy long before that.

@Disquiet Like Planidium you came later into my view. You were around longer but I'm not sure who you were before you were Disquiet. Nonethless I think Faputa is pretty cute and we both share the similarity of unusual opinions~
It's fun to banter with you about them and you shaped the latter days of my fv experience for the better.

@Ral @Orwellian I hope to get to know you both better over time. Fang was always super visible im the sections I frequented but I never saw much lf you Ral.

Regardless thanks for listening to my constant venting about work and not tellong me to stfu or something lolol.

@Baka

Curious relationship ours. We were never friends really but we had a few FV people in common, I'm sure the one you're thinking about is one we'd both rather forget.

Your art was always beautiful though and your occassional snark against dumbasses alwaus gave me a chuckle.

Furthermore if I invited you by PM you already know by the message I sent that you are an invaluable part of my forum experience. You know who you are and I appreciate you going out of your way to join me here so that we can interact more in thr future.

Last edited:

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
Appreciate everyone here for mentioning me I actually never saw any notifications for said tags so I apologize I haven't responded till now, I don't know why I didn't see them but alas

But also want to say everyone's pretty unique in their own special ways, so much love and positive vibes I spread to everyone. I know sometimes I can be too overwhelming with my outlook, and energy but hugs to everyone and positive love and respect to everyone.

tumblr_ognz58o2ic1vbgf8lo1_500.gif

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
The oof is a negative reaction? I see :hm

Will have to keep that in mind for the future, anyway me fixie.
it isn't, don't let them pollute your brains into believing this anti-oof propoganda

it's just sometimes used when someone posts a very personal tl;dr about their day, or a work crisis or what have you
and people just say "oof"
this doesn't happen often tho
most people are genuinely supportive (provided you're in a good friend cricle) and you don't get oof'd but something like catfeels'd instead

it isn't, don't let them pollute your brains into believing this anti-oof propoganda

it's just sometimes used when someone posts a very personal tl;dr about their day, or a work crisis or what have you
and people just say "oof"
this doesn't happen often tho
most people are genuinely supportive (provided you're in a good friend cricle) and you don't get oof'd but something like catfeels'd instead
I see I see, however back in school days we guys just punched each others in the stomach when we felt sad.

I wish this was a joke...

Back