Fiamma of the virgin right gets a visitor

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
W0E6O46.jpg

The man who "ignores speed" and is apparently universal (:maybe) takes on the fastest man his side of the hemisphere :tupac

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
W0E6O46.jpg

The man who "ignores speed" and is apparently universal (:maybe) takes on the fastest man his side of the hemisphere :tupac

Even if you take that statement from SB(? Paxton(? anyway Shura in G is currently multiversal, he could be considered the strongest Gold Saint in the entire franchise even.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know damn well people wouldn't accept Shura losing to anyone in To Aru regardless of them being stronger or not (because god forbid the OBD's favorites lose against a series they don't like):tupac

You guys claimed he was universal and speed doesnt matter

Either you actually back up the claims or sit down and shut the fuck up. Quit being coward for once

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
You guys claimed he was universal and speed doesnt matter

Either you actually back up the claims or sit down and shut the fuck up. Quit being coward for once
Literally no one claimed the former for certain and the latter isn't even a claim I made.

I said that that was a statement that was made repeatedly by the narration and I asked the others how we should interpret that.
Nothing more, nothing less.

I honestly think you need to step away from the computer for a while because it sounds like you're getting upset at an argument over fictional action figure fights, for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Literally no one claimed the former for certain and the latter isn't even a claim I made.

One of you claimed he ignored speed. Nows your chance to elaborate or why bother bringing it up
I said that that was a statement that was made repeatedly by the narration and I asked the others how we should interpret that.
Nothing more, nothing less.
see above

I honestly think you need to step away from the computer for a while because it sounds like you're getting upset at an argument over fictional action figure fights, for whatever reason.
Honestly I couldn't care about the characters involved. It's you being a fucking snake and then when someone calls you out you slink away with a ":maybe" or ":mjpls" then start sniping comments mocking the series. You either actually want to defend the series or shut the fuck up about it.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Nows your chance to elaborate or why bother bringing it up
None of them are because Fiamma gets bitchslapped unless you use some wrongful wack-ass scaling :mjlol

The ignoring speed stuff comes from how Holy Right is described to work in the series.

HR explanation

its basically a hitscan attack that's always +1 the durability of whatever its hitting and can act autonomously without Fiama's input (it auto attacks anything that has malice against Fiamma).

Thing is it wouldn't work anyway because its a standard nlf with no feats against universal characters and its already reached its limits.

HR fails
When IT came out of Touma it didn't just make him crap his pants, it literally glitched out HR so hard it stopped working:tupac

so it just wouldn't work

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
In actual power, Fiamma is around planet-solar system+

He's stated to have enough power to reduce the planet to dust twice.

planet destroying statement 1

planet destroying statement 2

And scales above Gabriel who utilized Astro In Hand to move all the stars out of the sky.

Gabriel moves the stars out of the sky

Fiamma keeps the sky black and makes his own stars

Should be noted that the feat here isn't Fiamma making his own stars, because we don't know whether or not they're real. But the fact that he used his own power to keep the real stars at bay (touma notices that the sky hasn't turned back to normal).

The "universal" wank probably comes from Fiamma being said to recreate all the miracles in bible which would include genesis, nevermind he never does it so...

Yeah gets stomped.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
In actual power, Fiamma is around planet-solar system+

He's stated to have enough power to reduce the planet to dust twice.

planet destroying statement 1

planet destroying statement 2

And scales above Gabriel who utilized Astro In Hand to move all the stars out of the sky.

Gabriel moves the stars out of the sky

Fiamma keeps the sky black and makes his own stars

Should be noted that the feat here isn't Fiamma making his own stars, because we don't know whether or not they're real. But the fact that he used his own power to keep the real stars at bay (touma notices that the sky hasn't turned back to normal).

The "universal" wank probably comes from Fiamma being said to recreate all the miracles in bible which would include genesis, nevermind he never does it so...

Yeah gets stomped.
No?

It's from Fiamma scaling to full power Archangels who can replicate Othinus' destruction, since that's literally what would have happened had Aleister not BFR'd the Archangels that Mathers summoned in late NT.

The wording (iirc) used to describe the effect the Archangels that Mathers summoned had on reality were near identical to the description that the calamities summoned by Dainsleif had back in early NT, which again, would've been perfectly capable of replicating Othinus' destruction per her own words if not for the barrier put in place by Marian at the time.

Just as a summoned angel was manifested using condensed Telesma, these rulers of the end were likely masses of the type of power stored in their respective religion or phase. However, these were nothing more than power focused into the images of the calamites people had imagined and so they would not necessarily look exactly like those gods of death or demon kings, but the raw power that presented itself made that fact easy to forget.

"A sword that closes the path to the power of the gods…no, the path to heaven," muttered Othinus.

Before the battle even began, Marian had likely used the sword to cut through the surrounding space and create a sort of barrier around the area. If she had not, the appearance of the different mythical figures would have created a mysterious phenomenon much like Angel Fall. Or the power could have exceeded the limits of the world itself and everything would have shattered like glass.

Having destroyed the world herself, Othinus knew that was no exaggeration.

“It is not unusual to see angels before him. Thus, the archangels of fire, water, wind, and earth will naturally descend to guard him!!” One wielded a sword, one carried lily flowers, one protected an adventurer, and one guarded the gates of hell.

All of a sudden, there were four of those winged higher beings. Each of them carried enough firepower to obliterate this unclean world.

The pressure from Gabriel alone had caused the entire world to audibly strain to the breaking point when driven down from heaven by Angel Fall.

And even if you want to say the "exceeding the limitations of the world" doesn't occur when a single Phase being enters reality, Michael (the being that Fiamma sources his power from) is the strongest of those four and is almost certainly stronger than some mock imitation summoned by Dainsleif, so that'd just be splitting hairs.

Nor would it make much sense for supposed planet-solar system level (as you said) beings being, well, relevant, when Aleister (who Mathers was currently fighting) in his super Jesus form goes on to later fight Coronzon, who's a peer to Magic Gods who are still capable of destroying the world (which can't mean simply the planet unless you think Aleister's an idiot who didn't think to Big Bang Bomb them over and over again) even when nerfed.

That's not me saying that they're necessarily all equal of course, but they're in the same general ball park of strength generally speaking.

Give me a bit and I'll find any quotes that I may be missing.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
One thing is that the summoning of the archangels refers to Angel Fall. Angel Fall only effected the planet earth. That's what distortion of the world during Angel Fall is referring to. So world could easily only mean planet in this cause.

Dainslef calamities are different in that Othinus reference there possible destruction capabilities when put together can compare to her not Angel Fall.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
One thing is that the summoning of the archangels refers to Angel Fall. While the distortion of the four elements caused by Gabriel is universal, Angel Fall only effected the planet earth. That's what distortion of the world during Angel Fall is referring to. So world could easily only mean planet in this cause.

Dainslef calamities are different in that Othinus reference there possible destruction capabilities when put together can compare to her not Angel Fall.
..You're getting stuff mixed up again.

The distortion of the four elements happened before the story began.
That's why Angel Fall was able to occur in the first place.

Back