• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fiamma of the virgin right gets a visitor

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

A visual representation of what this thread has become.
7pn7ju.gif

ftfy :mjpls shitilly

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@RoyalFanta I see you lurking, if you have something to say then say your piece (assuming you got a new keyboard that works :mjgrin )

It looks like he is wearing pajamas.

It really is, I know I keep saying it but it's weird that everyone in To Aru either looks so plain or looks so weird.
I can't even think of Fiamma looking intimidating because of what he's wearing which is weird as he has the powers of Archangel Michael for pete sake.

Acqua should have taken his spot, he actually looks the part.

Lotta coping for yet another thread where Saint Seiya takes a dub :cat

Alot of stonewalling and coping to the max.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It really is, I know I keep saying it but it's weird that everyone in To Aru either looks so plain or looks so weird.
I can't even think of Fiamma looking intimidating because of what he's wearing which is weird as he has the powers of Archangel Michael for pete sake.

Acqua should have taken his spot, he actually looks the part.

Alot of stonewalling and coping to the max.
What was that about people talking about series they don't read that you said a while back? :maybe

What was that about people talking about series they don't read that you said a while back? :maybe

I'm not even sure the hell you are talking about there...
Fiamma is of the Right which is Archangel Michael
Acqua is of The Back which is Archangel Gabriel

I said that Acqua and Fiamma should switch places because it's ridiculous that Fiamma represents Michael yet looks like that in comparison to Acqua.

Back