• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fiamma of the virgin right gets a visitor

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And I have no idea why you're bringing up OT4 when that's a severely weakened Gabriel at that.
because the distortion of the four worlds hasn't been fixed yet? Except for the end of OT22 gabriel has always been summoned incomplete, no reason to think Mather's summons are complete.

Either an effect like Angel Fall would occur due to one calamity appearing, or an effect similar to Othinus' destruction would occur due to multiple appearing.

The latter having a chance to happen at all still means they have to withstand that power since there's nothing suggesting that they're glass cannons.
Both of which never happen, you are arguing a hypothetical as though it were a feat.

Did Othinus say that it could happen. Yes

Did it actually happen. No

There is no way to know how actually strong the calamities are compared to the archangels. or how multiple solar system+ lvl beings can somehow have enough power to destroy the universe.

By actual feats and not hypothetical statements the archangels are only solar system+ in power.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
because the distortion of the four worlds hasn't been fixed yet? Except for the end of OT22 gabriel has always been summoned incomplete, no reason to think Mather's summons are complete.

Both of which never happen, you are arguing a hypothetical as though it were a feat.

Did Othinus say that it could happen. Yes

Did it actually happen. No

There is no way to know how actually strong the calamities are compared to the archangels. or how multiple solar system+ lvl beings can somehow have enough power to destroy the universe.

By actual feats and not hypothetical statements the archangels are only solar system+ in power.
I would think the implication of Othinus stating that it's a weapon fitting to combat a Magic God would be pretty obvious though.

And by using this same logic, Magic Gods that aren't Othinus are weaker than her and aren't actually universal/multiversal because they don't have any feats, just hypothetical statements.

You sure that's how you want to interpret this?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Jesus christ these kids

We already had ways to organize shit like this. Whatever it is seems to be is Ss+ by feats and universal with hype. Hype isnt tangible so unless an OP allows it it doesnt matter

Ill allow it and it still wont change the outcome but im glad we worked that out ggs no re everybody go home
Technically speaking it's much more than that but since goldenboy's contradicting stuff he said in prior threads I'm just gonna leave it alone for now

I see that this is most likely how Type-Rey feels when I or Cross basically state something false with the Nasuverse stuff up to an eleven...

Archangels are equal to a calamity (like you said), and multiple calamities (specifically the collection of the ones that were already summoned when Othinus made that statement) can replicate Othinus' destruction.

Unless we want to say Othinus was lying or exaggerating about the raw power of the calamities...?

That's not how that works...
Feats > Statements and if all we have is just a statement and no feat to support that statement, it's stricken off the record, you know this for a fact so why are you acting like this is how we roll?

We also don't go with NLF statements and go with the max that the feat itself has shown because that's why, for the best instance possible we don't give ORT the NLF statement his absorption can take, we only go with the max he has shown in every respect(Which is still alot but yeah), it's the same deal with plenty of characters and materials that end up falling into that NLF slant.
Fiamma only has what he has shown or who he actually scales to, not some random ass if that he fought Aleister and because Aleister had to go full blast, Fiamma is on his tier.

So yeah, Fiamma gets his salad tossed.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Fiamma only has what he has shown or who he actually scales to, not some random ass if that he fought Aleister and because Aleister had to go full blast, Fiamma is on his tier.
That's the thing.

Archangels don't scale to Aleister at all!

Literally right after Mathers summons them in his fight with Aleister, Aleister oneshots them.

First, a protective circle appeared around the silver girl.

Then great waves of explosive flames burst out across the 180 degrees in front of her.

The fires of hell erupted from the depths of the earth and rejected the protector of their gate. Just like a red light covering up red writing. Once one collapsed, the others were dragged down with it. The four angels dissolved like a false image and the massive flames continued on to burn Mathers.

So Fiamma being > Archangels doesn't matter since that still doesn't give them any actual universal feats.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I see that this is most likely how Type-Rey feels when I or Cross basically state something false with the Nasuverse stuff up to an eleven...

That's not how that works...
Feats > Statements and if all we have is just a statement and no feat to support that statement, it's stricken off the record, you know this for a fact so why are you acting like this is how we roll?

We also don't go with NLF statements and go with the max that the feat itself has shown because that's why, for the best instance possible we don't give ORT the NLF statement his absorption can take, we only go with the max he has shown in every respect(Which is still alot but yeah), it's the same deal with plenty of characters and materials that end up falling into that NLF slant.

So yeah, Fiamma gets his salad tossed.
And Fiamma scales to the beings entirely capable of replicating Othinus' destruction
Hell, he literally stalemates her along with Ollerus.

It's also made abundantly clear that strong enough Phase beings throughout the series have more than enough power to shatter the universe by entering it.

Besides, feats > Statements doesn't mean statements get thrown out just because, especially because it's in reference to a feat that actually occurred and by the very person who performed said feat, so you bringing that up doesn't make much sense.

Last edited:
And Fiamma scales to the beings entirely capable of replicating Othinus' destruction
Hell, he literally stalemates her along with Ollerus.

It's also made abundantly clear that strong enough Phase beings throughout the series have more than enough power to shatter the universe by entering it.

Besides, feats > Statements doesn't mean statements get thrown out just because, especially because it's in reference to a feat that actually occurred and by the very person who performed said feat, so you bringing that up doesn't make much sense.

Man, you are seriously not proving your point at all saying ANY of that.
1. Goldenboy has been proving your points are wrong and how does Fiamma scale with Othinus because he had help from Ollerus? That's not how it works either. Does Piccolo scale to Final Form Freeza because he was able to "Hold him off for 5 seconds?"

2. That's seriously not helping your point whatsoever, dear lord.

3. And refer to point 1 on why that doesn't work...

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Screenshot-2023-06-16-8-28-30-PM.png

Bro, did Gabriel destroy the universe in OT4 or OT21? No? Okay, phase beings don't destroy the universe by entering it. complete Gabriel at the end of OT22 also didn't destroy the universe too.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Screenshot-2023-06-16-8-28-30-PM.png

Bro, did Gabriel destroy the universe in OT4 or OT21? No? Okay, phase beings don't destroy the universe by entering it. complete Gabriel at the end of OT22 also didn't destroy the universe too.
Then Magic Gods can't destroy the universe either, glad we agree that all statements are invalid. :maybe

Then Magic Gods can't destroy the universe either, glad we agree that all statements are invalid. :maybe

I mean that's literally how that works...
Unless we see the other Magic Gods do so, we just don't give them that same exact scaling because "It makes sense to".

I mean we literally don't even do that with most of the series we "love", why should To Aru be different?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I mean that's literally how that works...
Unless we see the other Magic Gods do so, we just don't give them that same exact scaling because "It makes sense to".

I mean we literally don't even do that with most of the series we "love", why should To Aru be different?
So like I said, we're already in agreement.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Look you know there's this thing called context right?

The TMG's statements are direct statements supported by them scaling above othinus.

The Calamities statements is speculation from Othinus who's saying "this could happen" and have no actual feats or scaling supporting they could do it.

There's a big difference.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Look you know there's this thing called context right?

The TMG's statements are direct statements supported by them scaling above othinus.

The Calamities statements is speculation from Othinus who's saying "this could happen" and have no actual feats or scaling supporting they could do it.

There's a big difference.
So no feats.

The TMG's also don't scale above Othinus.

Back