• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Would be real funny if both mafia and SK killed Magic. Or Magic roleblocked Pein but they both targeted him.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
And you trust what Pein said why?
i dont trust it, but im speculating a scenario where its true

1. why wud he lie when hes already hammered
2. tpein killing magic makes sense

do u disagree with these?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Then it makes me paranoid about being too easy.

Worst case scenario is if one of Gram/Kekko are scum, but eh they’ve been pretty townie

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the chance mafia kills tpein is very low because he defended lethal and pushed magic. there is a much higher chance mafia kills magic or kill someone else entirely

its just a chance, hence why im including it

otherwise the chance of nat being the mafia killer increases drastically given tweet's block and tpein saying he killed magic

only saving grace for nat is that mafia had a decent chance to kill magic there too

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
ok who do u sus today this is important cuz i cant defend u anymore with posts like these
Ha, that reminds me. @Magic what the fuck we're you doing all game? Did you get your wincon confused with a mafia one? Playing for the wrong team the whole time. I had you as town and never voted you or named you scum but there was no way to defend you.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
? I don’t need you to defend me.

I still think it has to be Rej/Xadlin/Hans
sworder early play seemed townie
xadlin's could be scum and im ok voting them today. my day 1 scum read
tweet is just super underwhelming and boring this game, and his targets are lame. lynching him could help BPD solve

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ha, that reminds me. @Magic what the fuck we're you doing all game? Did you get your wincon confused with a mafia one? Playing for the wrong team the whole time. I had you as town and never voted you or named you scum but there was no way to defend you.
i didnt vote him either, but i thought he was playing very townie why r u saying this?

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Everything coming from Nat/Ekko/Gram is peak comedy, I'm starting to enjoy the techniques being used

Natalija

Divine Departure
sworder early play seemed townie
xadlin's could be scum and im ok voting them today. my day 1 scum read
tweet is just super underwhelming and boring this game, and his targets are lame. lynching him could help BPD solve
The issue I have for Rej now is that he had two successful votes, even though he just subbed in. Like, can he really make that good of a judgement or is it TMI?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Odd can u bullepoint for me why is nat scum, u havent done this yet

looking at her interactions with lethal (b4 lethal was outed) as a base point, pls go ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back