Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think I’ll get banned if I say what I think but gj ekko, I feel bad cause I couldn’t possibly see Rej as town, which meant I always had doubt over tweet/xadlin and I knew you wouldn’t go for psychic
I suggest avoiding the dead qt, nonstop Monday morning qbing and magic doing MQs and "solving" the game after he had the answers lmao very cringe

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
well you made me ignore you by trying to scold me, your own fault

and your voting back and forth with me was peak scummy, you could have played that better and actually just read me town earlier that day and not start spiraling some weird ass hectic stuff :whathekong
i read sworder town. ur play tanked that extremely lol

eitherway u didnt need me to play good rej, u just needed to use simple math

its lylo. why do scum not lynch u in lylo. its not complicated lol

u called the tracker scum but vote me instead of them etc.. things like that made it impossible to town read u

and idk what benefit do i get for not lynching nat. im still rly annoyed about it.

@Natalija it might have actually be better if we no lynched. it was 6-3. no lynch makes it 5-3 next day and actually gives BPD chance to shoot at night

but then psychic and odd wud tunnel u and u will always be lynched so its w.e

Natalija

Divine Departure
i read sworder town. ur play tanked that extremely lol

eitherway u didnt need me to play good rej, u just needed to use simple math

its lylo. why do scum not lynch u in lylo. its not complicated lol

u called the tracker scum but vote me instead of them etc.. things like that made it impossible to town read u

and idk what benefit do i get for not lynching nat. im still rly annoyed about it.

@Natalija it might have actually be better if we no lynched. it was 6-3. no lynch makes it 5-3 next day and actually gives BPD chance to shoot at night

but then psychic and odd wud tunnel u and u will always be lynched so its w.e
Our fail was that we weren't capable to cooperate together, I don't think it would have mattered.

Unflipped Roles & Night Actions

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Mafia:
You are,

Hephaistos
Mafia 3-Shot Role Tracker

Mafia - Eliminate all threats to the Mafia.
3-Shot Role Tracker - You may investigate a player during the Night Phase, receiving results indicating both the abilities that they possess, as well as who they targeted that Night. You may use this ability up to three times.
You are,

Hegemone
Mafia 3-Shot Prostitute

3-Shot Prostitute - During the Night Phase, you may target a player, blocking them from using their active abilities (Prostitute is the Mafia-varient of Roleblocker). You may use this ability up to three times.
You are,

Hesperos
Mafia Goon

Goon - You have no active or passive abilities (Goon is the Mafia-varient of Vanilla).

Town:
Ocher Boulder
Town Vanilla

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
Vanilla - You have no active or passive abilities.
Hoary Boulder
Town Vanilla

Alphinaud Leveilleur
Town Vanilla

You are,

Etoile Grandvent
Town 1-Shot Iron 1-Shot Executioner

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town
1-Shot Iron - You will survive the first otherwise successful kill attempt on you. You will not be told when this has been consumed.
1-Shot Executioner - During the Day Phase, you may execute a player of your choosing, provided they have at least 50% of votes on them required for majority (rounded up). This will replace the lynch, and is resolved as one. To use this ability, in the game thread, type "Execute: <player>" and tag the host. You may use this ability only once during the game.

Night 1 -
CraigPelton investigates Black Pegged Dragon - Receives Innocent
Xadlin roletracks Odd - Receives 1-Shot Iron 1-Shot Executioner, Visited No One.
Psychic kills Lord Melkor - Success
Hans Tweetenberg blocks Black Pegged Dragon
T-Pein kills Evans - Success
Black Pegged Dragon kills Xadlin - Fails, is Blocked
Lord Melkor protects Grammaton

Night 2 -
CraigPelton investigates Ekkologix, receives Innocent
Psychic kills CraigPelton - Fails, is Blocked
Magic blocks Psychic
Xadlin roletracks T-Pein - Fails because of Ascetic
T-Pein kills Magic - Success

Night 3 -
Xadlin roletracks Natalija - Success, receives Vanilla, Visited No One
Psychic kills CraigPelton

Night 4 -
Psychic kills Black Pegged Dragon

Fake Claims Provided -
Mafia - Stralswys Aisfalkwyn, Kris Highwind, Alisae Leveilleur, Estinien Varlineau, Riol Forrest, Noraxia
Serial - Iris Lunaria, Y'shtola Rhul, Liavinne

Last edited:

Rej

Preeminent
Nat is easily read town, if she plays active scum, she has a much more sinister vibe around her plays. And it's at times random and indistinquishable from her happy town self. If you can't vibe with it, you can't read it town.

Rej

Preeminent
Mafia:
You are,

Hephaistos
Mafia 3-Shot Role Tracker

3-Shot Role Tracker - You may investigate a player during the Night Phase, receiving results indicating both the abilities that they possess, as well as who they targeted that Night. You may use this ability up to three times.
@Ekkologix

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Thanks for the game, congratulations to the winners!

Town was definitely let down by numerous sandbag performances and people who played to troll rather than to win, or didn't start trying until late on which made us waste a lot of time on them early on. Good on scum for capitalizing and letting us chase our tails. Tweet and Psychic played well in particular.

Rej

Preeminent
now reread my posts about a scum tracker and tell me they made sense and weren't just figments as some people tried to depict it like that

Magic

Resplendent
what else is new

that would be quite new.

i dont do that.

i do critique where i think it's deserved and obviously expectations are higher for you than others. i also did say multiple times i thought you could solve the game and didn't fault you guys for rej making it impossible to read him/essentially throwing as well as odd doing the same the previous phase.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Nat is easily read town, if she plays active scum, she has a much more sinister vibe around her plays. And it's at times random and indistinquishable from her happy town self. If you can't vibe with it, you can't read it town.
Hahah what does that mean?

• lul
Reactions: Rej

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
The fake dumb fuck tracker and the fake dumb fuck roleblocker we're the key, not vanilla Nat defenders. You guys lynched a Voyeur claim over a vanilla, I watched you do it.

Natalija

Divine Departure
The fake dumb fuck tracker and the fake dumb fuck roleblocker we're the key, not vanilla Nat defenders. You guys lynched a Voyeur claim over a vanilla, I watched you do it.
To be fair, I did not claim vanilla at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back