Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
that would be quite new.

i dont do that.

i do critique where i think it's deserved and obviously expectations are higher for you than others. i also did say multiple times i thought you could solve the game and didn't fault you guys for rej making it impossible to read him/essentially throwing as well as odd doing the same the previous phase.

was more about the general monday morning qbing

Rej

Preeminent
ive been saying that for days rej. days lol

he even slipped it lol

when i quoted psychic, it was a bait question telling her rej said the tracker is scum so why dont u scum read rej
:whathekong
I didn't know. I was just a towny who skimmed the thread and contributed with thoughts.
My W's reading Gram and Nat as TvT.
Successfully presenting a scum tracker tinfoil.
Helping to get Pein lynched.
My first vote in the game being the godfather one.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
As I said in the dead QT: "Great thing about being dead in mafia is that when you find out you were right about something you can pretend there's no way you would've changed your mind or done anything else if you were still in the game."

Magic

Resplendent
was more about the general monday morning qbing
i dont even know what that means.

i root for my team in dead qts and hope they find the solve. im aware there's TMI in dead qt and it's different when alive in a game.

as much as you're unhappy with this game id like to remind you i had a wagon on me on day 2 for nothing with no one explaining it outside of yourself for basically saying it was because my town reads were without progression or logic when that's never been the case. on top of that im obviously gonna come out more annoyed when those same town reads were accurate. i wouldn't have played perfectly either and i dont fault you were for rej or anything, but i aint gonna apologize for being invested.

The X

Marvelous
you played really well too bpd.

not the result we wanted, but i think you played a really good game. i wish you didn't abstain the previous night but again you did it in consideration of the team so it can't be faulted.
Thanks I do appreciate that.

All my shots were in consideration of the team. Shot at Xadlin because I thought he was wolfy but also because I knew people wanted that slot shot.

I wanted to shoot at Tweet instead of Nat, but after Tpein's flip, didn't want to go through a day where everyone still talked about Nat.

Did debate shooting Tweet last night but honestly thought I'd survive one more night and didn't know 100 what I was shooting into.

Tough game, but sometimes obvious choices are just obvious.

Grammaton

Consigliere
i dont even know what that means.

i root for my team in dead qts and hope they find the solve. im aware there's TMI in dead qt and it's different when alive in a game.

as much as you're unhappy with this game id like to remind you i had a wagon on me on day 2 for nothing with no one explaining it outside of yourself for basically saying it was because my town reads were without progression or logic when that's never been the case. on top of that im obviously gonna come out more annoyed when those same town reads were accurate. i wouldn't have played perfectly either and i dont fault you were for rej or anything, but i aint gonna apologize for being invested.

mate just dont even bother ok?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Thanks I do appreciate that.

All my shots were in consideration of the team. Shot at Xadlin because I thought he was wolfy but also because I knew people wanted that slot shot.

I wanted to shoot at Tweet instead of Nat, but after Tpein's flip, didn't want to go through a day where everyone still talked about Nat.

Did debate shooting Tweet last night but honestly thought I'd survive one more night and didn't know 100 what I was shooting into.

Tough game, but sometimes obvious choices are just obvious.

yeah you played well, not your fault at all

Magic

Resplendent
As I said in the dead QT: "Great thing about being dead in mafia is that when you find out you were right about something you can pretend there's no way you would've changed your mind or done anything else if you were still in the game."

youre right.

all that case work i did id have thrown out the window.

the fact i blocked psychic from it and stopped a kill and knew i stopped a kill definitely would have resulted in me changing my mind on reads.

the fact i was town reading nat prior to any scum flip and then lethal flips and gives more evidence to her being town definitely would have resulted in me changing my mind.

the bad thing about always being dead day fucking 3 is i don't really get to showcase anything past day 2, do i? youre telling me im going to do worse with more information, maybe i would. id be more than happy to find out as i genuinely want to play the game but i cant seem to make it out very fucking far.

Natalija

Divine Departure
youre right.

all that case work i did id have thrown out the window.

the fact i blocked psychic from it and stopped a kill and knew i stopped a kill definitely would have resulted in me changing my mind on reads.

the fact i was town reading nat prior to any scum flip and then lethal flips and gives more evidence to her being town definitely would have resulted in me changing my mind.

the bad thing about always being dead day fucking 3 is i don't really get to showcase anything past day 2, do i? youre telling me im going to do worse with more information, maybe i would. id be more than happy to find out as i genuinely want to play the game but i cant seem to make it out very fucking far.
Play a little more sussy, that's the key to staying alive longer. But not sus enough to get shot

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Play a little more sussy, that's the key to staying alive longer. But not sus enough to get shot
What? No, not when you're town. And vanillas are supposed to die instead of PRs. So that's why you never defended yourself then, why anyone else ever did is a wonder.

MVP & HM's

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
MVP - Hans Tweetenberg
HM's - Magic & Psychic​

I'm giving MVP to Tweet because I think he assumed the most responsibility for the Scum team, had done the best job blending, and overall was the main reason the team won. He played a strong game, even though he clearly lost some energy later in the game.

I'm giving one HM to Magic for having a very accurate solve Day 2, for blocking a Mafia kill, and for handling suspicion on his slot well. I'm giving the other to Psychic, and I'll note that she was in contention for game MVP through the first two days, primarily because I want to commend the improvement she is showing in her play, and I think she did a good job blending early in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back