• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
top 3 town reads and top 2 scum reads plx
I assume Ratchet is using a 3 man mafia, so that makes two scum reads net worth
Already said
Scums are Ekko, Nat
They got team equity
Ekko won’t even vote her
And overtly defends her
Kind of out of character for his town play

Town is bpd, odd, xad

Rej

Preeminent
Already said
Scums are Ekko, Nat
They got team equity
Ekko won’t even vote her
And overtly defends her

Town is bpd, odd, xad
that's the easiest townreads I have seen so far, all confirmed PRs, I can't let this slide
but I like the scumread on Ekko

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
The bad guys have a glaring weakness, they are allergic to voting Nat. She probably important then

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Already said
Scums are Ekko, Nat
They got team equity
Ekko won’t even vote her
And overtly defends her

Town is bpd, odd, xad
this will end in a no lynch if we keep split

pls tell me

1. why do u have xad as town, gameplay wise
2. read on rej

i'll vote nat by EoD if it stops no lynch as thats the worst possible outcome today. otherwise wont vote her

our push on tpein wasnt wrong yesterday, i dont see why arent u trusting me when u said earlier i can come and have correct reads at the end of the game

im powerspiking right now psychic. i finally had the flip ive been desiring for so long in cp. now im ready to solve the game

my options today are

1. give you the nat flip that u and odd want, but i dont think is corrcect
2. ask u and odd to compromise and follow me and BPD on tweet or xadlin or honestly even rej now. out of those 3 could u compromise with us?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Psychic this is kind of like traitors mafia where i defended u for multiple days despite ppl wanting ur flip

its a bad habit maybe i defend my town reads too much. im sorry im denying u the flip that u want. could u please humor me for a bit and hypotehtically speaking give me what will ur PoE be if nat flipped town right now? like hypothetially

Rej

Preeminent
:hestonpls
Ekko isn't aware of the fact that a Tracker could equally be a scum role that is utilized to catch town's power roles.

Get rekt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back