• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
When you told Odd to execute Lethal when he basically already said he was going to do it.
my main question is why, aside from the claim, do u think xadlin is town

could u ever see xadlin as scum tracker? those r very common you know

Emil

V.I.P. Member
this is probably the cowerdest ive seen scum play on this site

like i get coaster scum, but this is coaster an coward scum

Psychic

Yennefer
my main question is why, aside from the claim, do u think xadlin is town

could u ever see xadlin as scum tracker? those r very common you know
He could very well be. I’m not opposed to the idea.
I’m psychics best lead in lylo cause I told odd to execute a player who flipped scum

Fuck off
He was going to do it anyways. You telling him that is only going to gain you towncred that you don’t deserve.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
on page 7
from what I zapped between the pages, milker seems townish. like they put effort into finding out.
magic did do the town reads early so feels good there to

only ones that are lower in posts then me are natlija and close to me is psychic.
ill check up on sworder and odds posts.

also odd wrote some posts about being cleared as town? feels strange since its hard to confirms town on day 1 unless you have familiarity and you can see the commitment
my thoughts:

Town:
Melkor
Gram
Magic
lethal
Hans

Pro town:
Ekko
psychic
Craig
Ekko
Black dragon
Sworder

Indie:
T-pein- hes to good of a heel for me to put in either category.
Evan- his hateboner for t-pein makes him neg in my book

leaning Scum:
natalija- asked for a catchup and posted more then me
odd- odd made some town claims on day 1 so I think thats sus

[vote Lynch odd]
I dont get the whole Aurelian thing that happened for lik 5 -10 pages
CraigPelton
Town- haven’t felt anything to bad about him. Comes in pokes and does a good job.

5 - TSworder
Neutral-as if this moment, sword has less posts then me. I know I am on nr35 in replies against yours 365, but people that coast and show up now and then makes me suspicious. I might have missed of sword was confirmed town or something but if not, I’m having him lean scum,

6 - Black Pegged Dragon
Town- seems to be trust worthy. Made good calls so far.

7 - Ekkologix
Town- I believe you are town, since you are invested in rooting out anyones intent and alignment. Tho you are a very good chameleon, but nonetheless I trust you.

8 - T-Pein™
Leaning scum- due to TP’s heel nature and since I got no result from him, I’m a bit sus on him. He claims vanilla. Either I’ve been blocked or he has a ability that makes it so he can’t be tracked or investigated. Could be for good or evil, but atm I think it’s scummy

9 - Psychic
Neutral-psychic comes in and gets involved now and then. More posts then me and tries to get involved and dig. Feel better about psych then sword.

10 - Xadlin
Town- I have used my 2 tracking shot and got 1 left which I will use for next night. I’ve been busy with work and try to be active during my breaks when I have Wi-Fi and when I arrive back home and do checkup before bed (which I’m doing right now)
Im town and I admit it’s embarrassing since I’ve played mafia before, I have no newbie excuse and try my best to check back, try to figure out and get back into terms and stuff in the game.

11 - Grammaton
Town- good at helping and probing questions

14 - Hans Tweetenberg
Leaning town- liked their posts and how they get involved. Tho 2 trackers? Not sure about that.

15 - Natalija
Neutral or scum- nat shows up and leaves their replies. Nothing to bad or good. I myself can understand time constraints and stuff tho for some reason I’ve never gotten the good feeling for them in this game.
Call it gut feeling but I don’t feel good about this one

16 - Odd
Neutral- was odd confirmed town? Cause I still feel sus about his “am 100% town guys” comment in early game. But it might have just been flux and for fun so I might just be over exaggerating.
I went back and saw ekko talking about 2 trackers and Hans being a bit sus from that since I already claimed that role.

I haven’t gotten around to rej yet.
I can’t see them on the list:

Players Alive - 11
4 - CraigPelton
5 - TSworder
6 - Black Pegged Dragon
7 - Ekkologix
8 - T-Pein™
9 - Psychic
10 - Xadlin
11 - Grammaton
14 - Hans Tweetenberg
15 - Natalija
16 - Odd

this is everything u said about rej and sworder, can u pls tell me why are they scum for u? they started town and moved to scum but u never tracked them

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He could very well be. I’m not opposed to the idea.

He was going to do it anyways. You telling him that is only going to gain you towncred that you don’t deserve.
hes not using it to buy town cred tho

gram suspected lethal since day 1 and have been questioning him on lots of his takes

Grammaton

Consigliere
hes not using it to buy town cred tho

gram suspected lethal since day 1 and have been questioning him on lots of his takes

ask psychic to explain what happened at the point lethal claimed, in a world where we are partners

This should be a laugh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
gram and lethal obviously arent aligned off this. gram is town or serial. this isnt really any big news

============

here lethal just comments on the BPD wagon but doesnt join it despite calling BPD null earlier, do we make anything of this?
@Psychic go to this post, its part of the interaction. feel free to go to day 1 to check as well

and no its not just bussing. if we keep throwing everything as bussing we'd never catch scum

this team doesnt seem to be the bussing type at all

Psychic

Yennefer
Frankly the state of your reads this game is appalling lmao

Have you had any progression anywhere? I'm serious.
This is Magic’s posts about Gram before he died. I think Magic rb Gram. Gram wanting to claim last is also super sus because that gives him leeway to claim whatever role that fits within the game.
Don’t deserve? What does that mean?
It means you are scum and don’t deserve towncred.

Grammaton

Consigliere
In fairness, I said I didn’t really know where I stood on lethal day 1 cause some stuff looked scummy and some didn’t, so I went with a marginal town read

Grammaton

Consigliere
This is Magic’s posts about Gram before he died. I think Magic rb Gram. Gram wanting to claim last is also super sus because that gives him leeway to claim whatever role that fits within the game.

It means you are scum and don’t deserve towncred.

So your evidence that I’m scum is that I’m scum?

You going to actually respond to any points or can I just accept your surrender now?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ask psychic to explain what happened at the point lethal claimed, in a world where we are partners

This should be a laugh
oh these is also that

@Psychic do u think lethal will fake claim hider and say hes hiding behind gram, only for gram to ignore that completely and lock lethal scum off it?

lethal basically tmi'ed gram as town there. he picked the strongest town read player and said that he hid behind them

stuff like this is beyond normal busing and is way too risky to do with a serial alive

Emil

V.I.P. Member
anyway atleast psychic is trying something lol

the rest of the team pretty much folded. she could be town cuz of that

i dont know anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back