• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

T.B.A
Ok not sure why Ekko seemingly jumped on with Evans' point re: CP, given I didn't see him looking that way prior.

Grammaton

Consigliere
CP has plenty of posts and thread status to have a read on him of some form. I prefer it to be on the town side. Done it for quite a while too. Similar vein to Doddsy.

This is ass backwards?

Why do you prefer it to be a town read?

Why not look at the stuff you like and the stuff you don’t and weigh it up?

I’m confused

Lethal

T.B.A
Oh no no no, Raem got himself modkilled. FFS. It wasn't even that bad of a grilling.

The fuck do these soft little flowers always run to the bullying callout? Very disappointing.

Lethal

T.B.A
This is ass backwards?

Why do you prefer it to be a town read?

Why not look at the stuff you like and the stuff you don’t and weigh it up?

I’m confused
Well when you put it that way I guess I should've said I liked the stuff he'd been posting. DId like how he pushed for EVans to get off the Pein tunnel and explore other slots. Basically I just wanted to put him in a column cos of his profile, didn't really have an explanation ready at that time.

Lethal

T.B.A
kinda wanna lynch someone from the pool that had raem in their scum reads as there's a lot of overlap there.

as in people that had both aurelian and raem(not tweet as he was the first one to do it and the post he quoted i saw where he was coming from, but i feel people piggy backed it).

tpein/lethal off the top of my head had raem as scum.
False. I said there was a possibility that they could be paired, I never said that raem was wolf.

See it's this nonsense shit to try and shade me that you pulled a few games back for a mislynch on me as scum. You're brazen enough to try and pull it again.

Lethal

T.B.A
lethal is the next best bet before odd.

in any world. i just dont really wanna lynch the guy again on day 1 as i feel bad, but his tone is off, his reads looked like they were sheeped from cp tbh, and his final 3 scum reads didn't really resonate with me.
Sheeped CP? Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back