Gaming Convo Thread #1: Here's Your Continue Screen

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Oh well we could have thread prefixes for "PC" for computer games, "Switch" for Switch ones, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5, etc...for threads for specific games on specific platforms

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Oh well we could have thread prefixes for "PC" for computer games, "Switch" for Switch ones, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5, etc...for threads for specific games on specific platforms
yeah, I’m planning to add those, there’s a lot lmao

and hi Rohan

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Yes proper cute anime women not Faputa :catgun
xDo8W1s.png

Sweet Jeff

damn i’m beautiful
V.I.P. Member
Hey fellas, what do you guys think would help organization easier (besides a prefix system)?

maybe make indexes for the sections that aren’t general discussions? like on NF i know we had one for the manga section to stop duplicate series threads and for when a series came back from a long hiatus you could just check the index to jump right back in the discussion instead of making a new thread. might be easier to pull off now instead of going thru dozens of pages in a few months when activity has built up. idk that’s the only other thing i can think of besides prefixes

edit: directory might be a better word than index idk what i’m thinking

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
The first game is a monster management roguelite where you gotta deal with the SCP’s for 50 days and the game progrrsssively throws more curveballs at you to keep you on your toes while you farm equipment and information on the abnormalities to make your day smoother. It’s a fun game but the loop didn’t really jive with me personally, story and characters are really good tho.

the sequel which is the library one is a deck building game where each encounter you complete gives you books to roll for skills so you can customize your character. Every time you complete more encounters you unlock More stuff to play with mechanics wise. The eldritch horrors also return as mini bosses for each floor that you can kill to unlock buffs and special abilities with a boss encounter at the end to unlock the horrors abilities themselves as playable cards and transformations. @Orwellian

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Any Castlevania fans in here? Looking to what game should I start my journey on.

I know Rhondo of Blood is a fan favorite but there is no way I can access to it legally. So maybe some other game.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
that's a shame because rondo is a good place to start in terms of the classic castlevania games.

symphony of the night is of course the best for the 'metroidvania' type games. otherwise. i personally like super castlevania IV and chronicles. latter might be the better choice for a first game.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i forgot that has dracula x, which is like rondo of blood except it isn't. never played it myself

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member

Get this ASAP.

The best GBA ones bundled together.

Great snipe, thankyou

No, I mean like a new Banjo Kazooie game. Since he's in Smash now.

I just got the N64 catridge so re playing the game would like to complete it on hardcopy ya know. Happy to see Sora added to Smash too, huge KH fan and Xbox gave it some huge exposure so Smash should do the same

Back