General Chat Lounge Convo: #1

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i love rain except for when it's happening when i have to go to work which was all of last week

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
How many bugs do you need to fill up an apartment?

Tenants.

Thank you, see y'all tomorrow for more lame jokes I find in vidya gaemus that make me giggle 🤭

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
How many bugs do you need to fill up an apartment?

Tenants.

Thank you, see y'all tomorrow for more lame jokes I find in vidya gaemus that make me giggle 🤭
please help me kill the centipedes in my apartment

Reactions: Ral

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Who wants to send me some steam money to buy a new game? Diablo is dead to me now

Reactions: Ral

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
@Bump i'm broke bro

:blobtimistic

I think everyone be broke these days me included. I'm waiting for the apocalypse to start :kermit

Yeah boy and im thinking of becoming a home owner this year early next year, life is expensive

Which game you tryna get twin? :LOS

Kakarot :jerrykek you got steam cash laying around

Friedn had a Forza coupon and was on sale so nabbed that for 12$ just playing for the relaxing nights after work till i come in some extra cash to splurge on Kakarot and id like to save for the new naruto game

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Kakarot :jerrykek you got steam cash laying around

Friedn had a Forza coupon and was on sale so nabbed that for 12$ just playing for the relaxing nights after work till i come in some extra cash to splurge on Kakarot and id like to save for the new naruto game
Get the FitGirl repack with all DLC for FREE or pay for a dirt cheap key from G2A or the likes :LOS

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
984c7f4f86aa4a06ad08408b5f8e5df5.gif

Back