• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

General Chat Lounge Convo: #1

So like genuine human non-sarcastic conversations? Well I can make those.

I can make them.

I can breed them.

I can sell them.

I can escape the law.

I can start my own crime syndicate based around making these.

I can die of overdose or pen to the testicles depending on my choice of number 2 man.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
^ what the fuck is this guy talking about lol

I read that as "worm blooded"
Funny thing is earthworm blood is red like ours due to high content of haemoglobin but also surprisingly for an invertebrate they have a closed circulatory system again just like us!

Of course the term "worm" can be applied to almost all animal phyla alive if you really wanna go out, after all the basic worm body plan is by far the default one for like 90% of complex life on this planet and possibly beyond. I and other bug lovers often joke alien life will be insectoid but we all know it's far far far more likely to be wormoid, and let's be frank insects are hard-shelled worms with jointed legs.

Here's a good example of "worms" from almost every animal phylum including our own.

Y1F0qPT.jpg

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I got sent home today and I don't work Sunday and Monday because I have an awful cough that's lasted for weeks. I don't work until Monday and Tuesday the week after next either because of Thanksgiving.

Back