• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

General Chat Lounge Convo: #1

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
That's the part i'm on too. The grinding is definitely necessary. I had to leave and go do it and i haven't gone back yet

Plus Ichiban Confections. Gotdamn son. Money money money money muthafucking MONEY. I don't even take donations anymore. I just make it from the ground up and it's fun as hell. It makes me want to play 0 and Kiwami 2 again just for the side games which were very lucrative at times. Damn I can't wait for 8 and Gaiden to come out.

Plus Ichiban Confections. Gotdamn son. Money money money money muthafucking MONEY. I don't even take donations anymore. I just make it from the ground up and it's fun as hell. It makes me want to play 0 and Kiwami 2 again just for the side games which were very lucrative at times. Damn I can't wait for 8 and Gaiden to come out.
oh yeah, i completed the business management before i even started the last chapter. I think i still need to go back and finish Dragon Kart. I forget was happening with that but i'm pretty sure i got stuck on a race with some biker guy.
I'm looking forward to your reaction to the part I mentioned coming up in chapter 12.

Back