general tokusatsu feats and discussion thread (including pr and series of that level too)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

basically, i plan to make this thread a general feats collections thread for several series, and we can discuss about them too

every series/feats will be highlighted and specified for people to understand in the post, when i will post [when i can]

so

chill, have fun

and take care

Last edited:

Es_

Straight Silver
LMAO Ultraman Zero got trapped in a blackhole and time traveled out in Ultraman Z

To start

seth

Preeminent
the main macguffin in ultraman trigger was stated to have universal power

in revenge of belial, belial was throwing monsters through universes. The monsters should scale to reaction to it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
let's begin first with keyword/terms and all for kamen rider:

dCeTsej.jpg

kamen rider tv series - showa era (1971-1989)

- kamen rider
- kamen rider v3
- kamen rider x
- kamen rider amazon
- kamen rider stronger
- kamen rider skyrider
- kamen rider super 1
- kamen rider black
- kamen rider black rx

kamen rider movies - showa era

- kamen rider vs shocker
- kamen rider zo
- kamen rider j
- kamen rider world

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
IzZlBVP.jpg

kamen rider tv series - heisei phase 1 era (2001-2009)

- kamen rider kuuga
- kamen rider agito
- kamen rider ryuki
- kamen rider 555
- kamen rider blade
- kamen rider hibiki
- kamen rider kabuto
- kamen rider den o
- kamen rider kiva
- kamen rider decade

kamen rider movies - heisei phase 1 era [some of those movies take place in an auniverse or are canon spinoffs like stories]

- kamen rider agito project g4
- kamen rider ryuki episode final
- kamen rider ryuki vs agito
- kamen rider missing ace
- kamen rider kabuto deity speed love
- kamen rider den o final countdown
- kamen rider den o and kiva
- kamen rider decade all rider vs dai shocker

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
uKf1vNx.jpg

kamen rider tv series - heisei phase 2 era (2010 -2019)

- kamen rider w
- kamenr rider ooo
- kamen rider fourze
- kamen rider wizard
- kamen rider gaim
- kamen rider drive
- kamen rider ghost
- kamen rider ex aid
- kamen rider build
- kamen rider zio

kamen rider movies - heisei phase 2 era [some of those movies take place in an auniverse or are canon spinoffs like stories, although in heisei phase 2 era, most movies are connected, just a note]

- kamen rider w and kamen rider decade: movie feud 2010
- kamen rider w a to z the gaia memories of fate
- kamen rider ooo and fourze movie clash mega max
- kamen rider fourze and wizard movie clash ultimatum
- kamen rider wizard and gaim movie clash full throttle
- kamen rider ex aid movie true ending
- kamen rider heisei generations final
- kamen rider heisei generations forever
- kamen rider zio next time
- kamen rider zio vs decade (they are split into parts like episodes though)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
9jemdG7.jpg

kamen rider tv series - reiwa era (from 2020 and is overall ongoing)

- kamen rider zero one
- kamen rider saber
- a new kr series is also ongoing

kamen rider movies - reiwa era

- kamen rider reiwa first generation

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
sjHSRms.jpg

kamen rider and super sentai crossover movies list

- krider and ssentai super hero taisen
- krider and ssentai super hero taisen z
- super hero taisen gp
- chou super hero taisen
- kr saber and zenkaiger super hero senki

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Notes on Gridman Universe.

Information on Computer Worlds. They are not infact straight up virtual realitiesbut more dimensions that exist inside computers (as creatures, objects and individuals from the Computer World have mass). The Computer World is composed of many other worlds for each computer in the real world, and there is a causal relationship between the two; something that effects one will effect the other.
y10702p.jpg

(Relevant text)
2U6yAha.png

qGkay0F.png
The anime is canon to the toku, with Gridman having been weakened in SSSS.Gridman but then regaining all his powers at the end (and having been voiced by the same VA, could be the same Gridman from the show).
dmTzgAp.png

The vaccine program used by Naoto in the original show is used again in Dynazenon.
PnkmVXJ.jpg

(Relevant text)
RDaIUvh.png
The contents of the cartridge to be loaded are the vaccine program made by Naoto in the first episode of the live-action version.

Gridman shatters Takeshi's Computer World and kills Demon King Khan Digifer (and Gridman survives the destruction of said Computer World).
XQxqK5.gif

838Wrj.gif

996GMB.gif

vQqRAm.gif

Demon King Khan Digifer has warped through dimensions to spread evil (said dimensions are implied to be parallel universes, which might imply that Computer Worlds are parallel universes).
vbtQQj7.png

XBV2mEi.png

Mecha Gilarus messes with time across the Earth, which causes the Moon to shift in the sky (showing the range of the time manipulation).
mOlznr.gif

Dynazenon escapes from the past and into the present (shattering space with a similar effect to how Khan Digifer was defeated).

Goldburn creates a "fantastic space" for Kaiser Gridman to form in (which contains a moon, many stars and a sun).
ORpW3oG.png

(Relevant text)
tcrOans.png
The formation is shaped in the fantastic space created by Goldburn, and all the aircraft are united around the reduced Gridknight. A helmet is attached and the cloak of light is turned over.

AZVxC1u.png

KUYVjQ0.png

Gridman's Fixer Beam fixes Akane's world. Not only do we see an entire planet in Akane's computer world, but also a sun (seen from space).
D1Vo5y.gif

By warping certain computer worlds, one can create a portal into the real world by warping dimensions.
wsTsxVb.png

kJTlgjp.png

ChILshU.png

gFtFK2S.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Demon King Khan Digifer takes over the entire Computer World. That's all of the computers and computer chips on Earth, so hundreds of millions, if not billions of computer worlds.
XPlFKot.png

S0Q8wlZ.png

RAj3lK1.png

5fa7Nm6.png

Ez59GmC.png

CTnJFK7.png

NYkvq5W.png

This affects the real world as well, even before he starts breaking into the real world (note the storms).
oZnmOK.gif

Gridman shattering Bujacks wings in the dream world causes it to gain physical form.

7RJgFOH.png

pzmvvF0.png

Gridman's power comes from the imagination of the protagonists, with Junk being there as a boost, and symbolizes bringing form to your thoughts.
E8y3yhj.png

Kaiju are manifestations of human emotions.
RRfFBcL.png

Alexis Kerub having infinite life doesn't just mean he's immortal; he has literally been alive for an infinite span of time.
sUCb9Hw.png

(Relevant text)
VQSrHjC.png
Height - 215cm
Weight - 112kg
Birthday - Unknown
Age - Infinite
Kaiju have the power to transcend time, space, life, death, reason and logic.
Z3skHGA.png

taNzp3P.png

tvrS7nQ.png

(From the next episode)
HsbF6bx.png

bJtZpjw.png

JVYwv5r.png

Vf2NC6Y.png

wrndQip.jpg

9PSAoY4.jpg

ZdeSjbd.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
evolto can solo mcu thanos and overall 98% of mcu, like a cui

guy can:

- create either mini black holes capable of razing cities or make black holes, bigger than a planet and destroy a planet for fun, and he has destroyed lot's of planets, and each times he destroys a planet, he absorbs the essence and imbues it's power to his physical strikes too = a true black hole is overall star levels in obd, and that's what evolto's strongest one is
- can bfr others to random planets
- ftl+ attack speed/reactions
- can hack others and control them
- insane reactive evolution and regen [can return even if you fully destroy him]
- a new universe had to be created where evolto wouldn't be part of it, was created and stuck him in between dimensions in order to trap him

and sento with the rest in their strongest forms scale to him, with sento being overall the strongest in his genius form

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Build is a top tier series for sure. Never expected it to be as good as it was, let alone better than Ex-Aid. Easily one of the best Phase 2 Heisei Rider shows.

actually, arguably the best series from heisei phase 2 era = so good it's writing/choreo/ost/chars are [power level wise, they are part of the top tiers too]

one of the few kr series from that era, where i ain't getting bored, when i rewatch episodes

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Question about the Build movies. Is it true that they've retconned Evolt's monster form to be his true form? Throughout the entire series, his blackhole form was treated as his final Kamen rider form while his monster state was an evolved form.

Back