general tokusatsu feats and discussion thread (including pr and series of that level too)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
IIRC, Takara was the one who asked Tsuburaya to create Gridman.
this just reminded me there are Gridman Diaclone figures

Diaclone is the godfather of Transformers and in lore at least it is part of that canon…this does not mean Gridman is of course, but it’s curiously close by now.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I return with more Gridman lore! Form Gridman Universe Starship (again, this is almost all machine translated, so if anyone has some more accurate translations please let me know)...
The multiverse begins to overlap thanks to Mad Origin controlling the Gridman Universe.
IvFQdZR.jpg
(Relevant text)
eG10ZTP.jpg
As the multiverse begin to overlap, residents of other worlds begin to appear before Yuta and his friends. Manaka, Minami, Yume, Yamanaka Koyomi, and Asukagawa Chise are reunited with Rex (Gauma) and end up staying at Rikka's house like the new century middle school students. During the commotion, Yuta learns that the college student who was suspected of being Rikka's boyfriend is her older brother. Yuta is relieved, but a ghost-like shadow appears in front of him again, ruining his mood for confession. While going shopping with Mama Rokka and Koyomi, Gauma has an unexpected reunion with his beloved Hime, who he lost 5000 years ago.
Hime the princess from 5000 years ago is reincarnated in the modern world due to the overlapping parallel worlds.
obWhsVz.jpg
(Relevant text)
u6yHmKU.jpg
5000 years ago, a princess of a certain country had monsters, Gauma, and other monster tamers as her servants. She entrusted Dynazenon to Gauma, who was her lover and had promised their future to each other. When a conflict broke out between her home country and the monster eugenics ideaology, and she learned that Gauma had lost his life, she decided to follow in his footsteps. As parallel worlds overlap and chaos spreads, she reincarnates in the present day and reunites with Gauma for the first time in 5000 years in an unexpected place. There, she tells him the "three things a person should protect" that she has repeatedly told him, and tells him to look to the future and not drag on her past. While we see har kindness, nobility, and strength at heart, she also shows a strangely frank side.
Info on Mad Origin, who seeks to destablize the universe/multiverse by using Gridman.
2bfMM5z.jpg
(Relevant text)
opdecEe.jpg
Mad Origin (1st form)
MAD ORIGIN CV: Nenshi Kannobu
The culprit behind the incident, who uses Gridman under his evil intentions to accelerate chaos, disrupt the balance of the universe, and bring everything to an end. Because it retains Gridman's memories, it was a formidable enemy that none of Gridman's or Gridknight's weapons could penetrate, but Chise's quick thinking allowed him to defeat Rogue Kaiser Power Finish when he attempted to fuse with him for the first time.
Mad Origin's second form after absorbing Alexis Kerib gained the power of infinite life (immortality), but was defeated by the powers of creation and destruction wielded by Gridman and the heroes.
jcDBqJi.jpg
Mad Origin (2nd form)
The form in which Mad Origin absorbs Alexis Kerib, gains infinite life, and is revived. When it constituent materials deteriorated due to the simultaneous attack of the powerful Gridbeam Hyper Fixer Beam spewed from its mouth, it was crushed by Gridman and destroyed. Its weapon is Full Power Grid Rex Roar.
Gridman the Universe Fighter is Gridman's mew form after being rescued from being Gridman Universe. He dragged Mad Origin into the world from outside for the final battle, and possesses both regenerative and destructive abilities.
IuZe5Xz.jpg
(Relevant text)
rILswMP.jpg
Gridman (Universe Fighter)
GRIDMAN [Universe Fighter] CV: Hikaru Midorikawa
Gridman, who was about to collapse the universe that made up himself because Mad Origin took advantage of his debt of having taken away Yuta's memories, even if it was temporary, is trying to overcome Akane's power, Yuta's feelings, and everyone's feelings. A new appearance brought to life through imagination. The exterior is based on a Gridman drawn by Yuta and his friends, and he drags Mad Origin, the culprit behind everything, from "outside the world" to Azalea for the final battle. He has both the power of destruction and regeneration, and when its power is activated, the lines on his entire body glow in rainbow colours. His abilities have also become more powerful than before, and the Gridbeam he fires from his left arm can damage monsters and repair the destroyed world at the same time. He can combine with Dynazenon and Big Goldburn to become Rogue Kaizer Gridman, and can also be combined with Big Goldburn alone.
There are many worlds that were created by Gridman, including the world of SSSS.Dynazenon, which also includes all the manga and novels; though the writers and staff had debates about if it was ok that Yomogi and his friends and story came from a world invented by Gridman.
PWW2A6p.jpg
(Relevant text)
Xsnk4pS.jpg
The previous plot, in which new guests played a large role, shifted towards the finished product, and Mr. Amemiya came up with the big mysteries. The idea is that the worlds depicted in novels and manga, including the various worlds "SSSS.Dynazenon," are born from Gridman's memories of becoming one with the universe, and that they all exist in parallel. As they merged, the members of SSSS.Dynazenon appear on the Azalea. However, there was also a debate about whether it was really ok. Is it ok to say that the story of Yogi and the others was all a made-up world? And SSSS.Dynazenon did not mention the origin of the world, so I think it would be a big shock for viewers who came from there.
Tetsu Inada, the voice of Alexis Kerib, states that Akira Amemiya has a secret image of Alexis Kerib as Chief Overjustice from Space Patrol Luluco (it's important to note that Tetsu Inada voices both characters). Also, this idea was originally Amemiyas.
eE8Zn9s.jpg
(Relevant text)
mX7ykVP.jpg
As for the backstory, director Amemiya seems to have a secret image of the character Alexis Kerib as the end of the Overjustice Headquarters in the work that director Amemiya directed called "Space Patrol Luluco." He is said to have arrived after wandering alone for thousands or tens of thousands of years. So, I think I received the Fixer Beam in the final episode of SSSS.Gridman and returned to being the head of Overjustice (lol). In the first movie, when Akane used Instance Domination, I added a voice that sounded like Ultraman's, saying "Shah!", but during the test, I shouted "Justice!" as loud as I could. If you have to decide whether it's good or bad, it's not (lol).

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Ohsama Sentai Kingohger episode 42.

Dugded summons a meteor and Gira destroys it.

Also, Racles and Gira "kills" Dugded in this episode. It seems Dugded created Gira and he has a small part of his power. Both are immortal and can only be killed with Dugded's power.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Kingohger episode 43:

Dugded is the creator of all life. And he can also create himself. He is the one that created Gira to become a tool for his plans.

The Synopsis for episode 44:

The trump card to defeat the resurrected Dagded was the "King's Proof" in the possession of Gira and the other kings. In fact, the proof of the kings was sealed with a dangerous power that could destroy the country. In order to make sure that the power was not used in the wrong way, an "organizer" was needed. So, the kings begin a showdown to determine the leader of the Ohsama Sentai...!?

Also, In Precure, episode, it's revealed that Cure Noble created Elle-chan/Cure Majesty with the last of her powers. What a coincidence.

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
King-ohger 44 feats:

Yanma unleashed the power of his seal and created a lightning storm that covered all the planet.

And, according to Racles, when the 6 powers join, they can destroy the planet if misused. Also, they can pierce the entire universe.

Also, Hilbil's hypnosis doesn't work on Gira because he is Dugded's creation.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Speaking of Super Sentai, nobody talks about Psyma Family from GoGoV?
They seems to be up there

Having one of the most evil Big Bad helps too

We talked about the Psyma clan on the Super Sentai Respect Thread. They are much better than the American counterpart.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
How big the dimension ? Never watched Megaranger.
Found info on Nejire Dimension.

R6n3zWg.png

邪電王国ネジレジアは、我々がすむ3次元とは別のねじれた異次元にある。謎の権力者ジャビウス1世に率いられた邪悪な軍事王国。ネジレジアにおいては、我々とはちがう科学発達した悪魔科学を利用し、怪人や戦闘兵クネクネの合成、生産をしている。ジャビウス1世は、異次元の支配者であることにあきたらず、3次元にある地球の総攻侵、略をDr.ヒネラーに命じた。

The evil kingdom Nejirejia is located in a twisted dimension different from the 3rd dimension we live in. An evil military kingdom led by the mysterious ruler Javius I. In Nejiregia, we use a highly developed demonic science different from ours to synthesize and produce monsters and combat soldiers, Kunekune. King Javius I is not satisfied with being the ruler of another dimension, and orders Dr. Hineller to invade and conquer Earth in the third dimension.

The only thing the databook says is tha Nejirejia is a twisted dimension located outside the 3rd dimension we live. Nothing about being an infinite dimension.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Himeno can kill anything with her King's proof.

But she can't kill Glodie because Glodie is already dead. Also, Glodie is immortal because he ate several Shugod Souls.

Jeramie is immortal thanks to his King's proof. This is also the reason why he doesn't need to eat.
But they used it to revive Glodie. Now, Glodie starts a second Fury of the Gods.

Back