Golden Frieza vs Orange Piccolo

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
the emperor is trying another scheme on earth only to notice a certain namekian is waiting for him
how'll this one will go

1c6b88722d7c76fe77666ab7c5b911b2.jpg
FWkQYupaIAEw4Vw

Bob74h

The Supreme King
cell max was not that great to scale by, If that's your metric
his head was damaged by a fat gotenks

Vegeta spanks the super hero gang, there's a reason why freeza and whatever other plot relevant were kept out of the flim. it's cause toriyama wanted the flim to be lower powered

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Seriously all these different colors for forms, what's next? Purple Krillin? Brown Yamcha? :kobeha

So does anyone trustworthy want to give me a rundown of Piccolo's feats from the film?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
cell max was not that great to scale by, If that's your metric
his head was damaged by a fat gotenks

Vegeta spanks the super hero gang, there's a reason why freeza and whatever other plot relevant were kept out of the flim. it's cause toriyama wanted the flim to be lower powered
Try again dummy this ain't even about Vegeta

Only reason Gotenks even damaged him because his head was his weak spot and got his ass launched by Gamma 1 and Ultimate Piccolo

Seriously all these different colors for forms, what's next? Purple Krillin? Brown Yamcha? :kobeha

So does anyone trustworthy want to give me a rundown of Piccolo's feats from the film?
Basic rundown
Both Gamma Bros were comparable to Goku and Vegeta(Blueberry forms)
Gamma 1 could keep up with Ultimate Gohan
Ultimate Piccolo was able tangle with Gamma 2 tho in the end was getting over powered which leads to his new form

Orange Piccolo tanks repeated punches from Gamma 2 and one shots him

Orange Piccolo also puts up a decent foght against Cell Max and was able to restrain him long enough for Gohan to deliver the final blow

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Basic rundown
Both Gamma Bros were comparable to Goku and Vegeta(Blueberry forms)
Gamma 1 could keep up with Ultimate Gohan
Ultimate Piccolo was able tangle with Gamma 2 tho in the end was getting over powered which leads to his new form

Orange Piccolo tanks repeated punches from Gamma 2 and one shots him

Orange Piccolo also puts up a decent foght against Cell Max and was able to restrain him long enough for Gohan to deliver the final blow
Then yeah, Frieza's in for a beatdown from an angry Namekian...again.

Only difference is this time Piccolo's gonna kill him stone cold dead at the end of it.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toriyama said Orange Piccolo is only on par with Goku and Vegeta, so the gap isn’t that big

I do think Piccolo can tank attacks better than Freeza though, so lizard probably loses in the end

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
If a fat gotenks can damage him then freeza can kill him
and orange picccolo is relative to that version of cell
Nigga still don't get it
Cell Max was tanking attacks from Ultimate Piccolo, Ultimate Gohan and the Gamma Duo
Gamma 2 had to suicide himself to cripple Cell Max and Cell Max was still was overpowering Orange Piccolo
Gotenks only damaged his weakspot he still couldn't do shit to Cell Max otherwise
Frieza gets rekt

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Gamma 2 had to suicide himself to cripple Cell Max and Cell Max was still was overpowering Orange Piccolo
Gamma 2 is far weaker then characters like jiren and broly
doubt gamma 2 can survive what was it hour of broly rampaging on him as freeza did

The same broly who can destroy dimensions in the film and novel adaption thereof
Goku and co never sensed the ki of gohan blanco something that he should of been able to do had he been massively as powerful as people say

same goku who could sense fodder gohan and the other z fighters on earth when they were tired from fighting freeza mooks

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Gamma 2 is far weaker then characters like jiren and broly
doubt gamma 2 can survive what was it hour of broly rampaging on him as freeza did

The same broly who can destroy dimensions in the film and novel adaption thereof
Goku and co never sensed the ki of gohan blanco something that he should of been able to do had he been massively as powerful as people say

same goku who could sense fodder gohan and the other z fighters on earth when they were tired from fighting freeza mooks
We know in DB characters can punch outside there weight class when they fully charged/going for a suicide attack Majin Vegeta for an Ex.

Frieza feat is more of endurance he was nothing but a punching bag for Broly and it's nothing new given Frieza species known for surving bullshit

And the latter logic is dumb the movie was mainly focusing on the Gohan and Piccolo and by that logic Broly wasn't shit to Beerus given Beerus didn't show fear over Broly going all out in his movie

Bob74h

The Supreme King
We know in DB characters can punch outside there weight class when they fully charged/going for a suicide attack Majin Vegeta for an Ex.
Not really, Vegeta cant be beat by saibaman like he kills 60 as a kid for training
Yamcha got first got restrained showing physical power by the saibaman before blowing up ending them both
unknown.png

Even if you look at that same fight, chaozu with his suicide attack did no better then chaozu who was getting slammed into the back of a mountain
Same goes with angry gohan versus nappa or tien versus nappa. Tenshinhan's suicide attack did zero damage to nappa

Tenshinhan did the whole, Shin kikoho thing versus semi perfect cell but that's more of a outlier considering how badly 17 manhandled the triclops
unknown.png

Frieza feat is more of endurance he was nothing but a punching bag for Broly and it's nothing new given Frieza species known for surving bullshit

Frost demons can survive in space and being torn apart to extreme degrees eg king cold talking with a gaping hole in his chest and a freeza with half of his body just floating around in space.
The fact, he was still conscious from broly's beatings shows that it was not enough to knock him out

And the latter logic is dumb the movie was mainly focusing on the Gohan and Piccolo and by that logic Broly wasn't shit to Beerus given Beerus didn't show fear over Broly going all out in his movie
The same flim still hyped up jiren as a relevant threat so pretty sure their sticking with broly and jiren's GoD's portrayals.
Beerus not being scared proves nothing, he was not scared of goku despite talking how he's so great in the moro fight
8447045-0793655886-78229.png

Beerus, Admits inferiority to goku

the guy goku beats transcend very gods themselves
8447046-5739792882-78197.png

Goku even says, he's the strongest foe which would include beerus
8447047-4480667927-main-.png

Super hero characters will job to GoD level and beyond characters like freeza

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
it's why manga is swapping goku's UI for a new form cause gohan took the white color
Not at all, it’s just him using Omen

UI is more recognizable than Gohan Beast, there’s no chance in hell the white hair is being replaced in favor of Gohan’s fanfic form

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Not at all, it’s just him using Omen
It says ''new form, What color is his hair color this time'''
It's clear that he will not be using ultra instinct omen
8564527-screenshot-dbs-manga.online-2022.07.07-11_28_04.png

UI is more recognizable than Gohan Beast, there’s no chance in hell the white hair is being replaced in favor of Gohan’s fanfic form

Goku is getting a new form right after gohan blanco showed up, I think the intent was clear bub if you accept it or not does not concern the supreme king any

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Goku is getting a new form right after gohan blanco showed up, I think the intent was clear bub if you accept it or not does not concern the supreme king any
It’s fucking Omen

Gas didn’t even say it was new wtf are you talking about :trinny

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Did you even read what you posted? Not only that but like Gordo points out its not a new form.

Back