• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achromatic

Paramount
God ultra is right if you are town it's probably +ev for town your reading comprehension and lack of critical thought if you are town is a tragedy on par with the best from Greek history.

Magic

Resplendent
What's the count. We lynching ekko? I'm not lynching anyone he wants to lynch so better be a decent alternative

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
If she's Town that's like the millionth time I defended her early game just for her to talk herself into a hole you can't defend anyone from :life .

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
God ultra is right if you are town it's probably +ev for town your reading comprehension and lack of critical thought if you are town is a tragedy on par with the best from Greek history.
No idea if this is OMGUS or you're just wasting your breath insulting me

I've been called worse in Mafia

Magic

Resplendent
If sky is town though emil's poe kind of sucks fmpov

No more sheeping for old achro
It has sucked the whole game.

These guys voted and sussed everyone except gad day 1. Ultra is playing a shit game while going along with ekko because it helps him sleep better at night admitting he isn't having a shit game.

If sky flips town no one should bother with ultra posts. Just put the man on ignore.

Magic

Resplendent
Nope, I've been completely truthful the whole time, it's just that I am apparently cursed to be forever shit at this
I thought you were town sky. It's okay. The brain damaged duo that refuses to listen are the shit ones.

Ultra

THE BEAR
It has sucked the whole game.

These guys voted and sussed everyone except gad day 1. Ultra is playing a shit game while going along with ekko because it helps him sleep better at night admitting he isn't having a shit game.

If sky flips town no one should bother with ultra posts. Just put the man on ignore.

You're the most obnoxious hindsight hero ever and you don't even have a solve right now. Seriously what is it if you disagree with mine

If I die that should be clearing for Ekko and you should listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back