• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Shit did I miss the opportunity to say last words?

Regardless of what happens Magic is 100% Town. Follow him

Ekko is locked scum, Hime can go, and Achro too

If by some miracle Ekko is town, ignore the above and flip RDK, Ultra, Flower in that order

I have no faith the right outcome will prevail

Why do you think Ultra and Flower can be scum here? I do not see it at all.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
havent read anything sry, how much time until eod?
got multiple tags to claim yesterday/last night, is it still wanted?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
If we lose from here it's only because you're giving players like OLU/Aurelian/Orca dumb ideas

Lethal/RDK/Melkor should be locked scum .

I seriously have "hit the one townie in POE syndrome "

Locked scum how? You said yourself i am the only one protective role and there was no janitor?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway even if Sky's town like Achro said don't think this is a huge mistake, might sound like a cope but anyone who thinks me/Flower is a plausible solve in any fashion can't be allowed near endgame, I'm sorry

We should still have room for 3 or so more chances on average.

I'll rethink Hime too @Flower

Ultra

THE BEAR
Locked scum how? You said yourself i am the only one protective role and there was no janitor?

You're the only claimed protective role, that doesn't mean you are. We have unclaimed players.

Your Seraph Knight makes little sense in a game with an innocent child as that is a broken combination

Magic

Resplendent
@Flower Magic's only answer going into Day 4 is "lynch Ekko and go from there"

You have us both checked, please stop blindly giving him support and try to make him see PoE/reason. Even if you suspect Kekko there's no reason we can't have something resembling a fuller solve at this point
Blindly giving me support? I got one lynch i wanted so far and it was gad.

Give me more support. Stop giving you support. Seriously what the fuck.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Blindly giving me support? I got one lynch i wanted so far and it was gad.

Give me more support. Stop giving you support. Seriously what the fuck.

You should stop playing the "follow me" game here. People aren't following me, they're all seeing the same things I am

You don't have a solve and you haven't even attempted at one outside of Ekko so you might actually like, wanna read posts today and have an answer for who the rest of the team is

Magic

Resplendent
He's never played anywhere close to this, he's right that you're trying to have your cake and eat it too - you can't merely chalk ekko up to being an idiot this is too much better than his average scum play
Ultra if we lose and he's content will you be satisfied with this?

Youre just letting weak wifom dictate your thoughts. Everyone can defer but you. Just realize you're having an off game and defer. If you're wrong on that one read it explains why your poe is so ass but you refuse to budge against it.

Magic

Resplendent
You should stop playing the "follow me" game here. People aren't following me, they're all seeing the same things I am

You don't have a solve and you haven't even attempted at one outside of Ekko so you might actually like, wanna read posts today and have an answer for who the rest of the team is
No it's cause you post the most and you make manipulative posts.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ultra if we lose and he's content will you be satisfied with this?

Youre just letting weak wifom dictate your thoughts. Everyone can defer but you. Just realize you're having an off game and defer. If you're wrong on that one read it explains why your poe is so ass but you refuse to budge against it.

This is kind of a pathetic question

It's not weak WIFOM. He's OUTSIDE his range. I have caught him very early in every game we have played recently.

How do you know my PoE is ass? You aren't even reading, and you don't even have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back