• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Pretty sure my reads are right in some way, but for some reason I'm just way too easy an elimination target

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
You're the most obnoxious hindsight hero ever and you don't even have a solve right now. Seriously what is it if you disagree with mine

If I die that should be clearing for Ekko and you should listen
Where is the mechanical relation clearing Ekko when you die??

Magic

Resplendent
You're the most obnoxious hindsight hero ever and you don't even have a solve right now. Seriously what is it if you disagree with mine

If I die that should be clearing for Ekko and you should listen
I called sky town and never budged and you call it being a hindsight hero. I literally did not budge.

What is not being a hindsight hero?

Ultra

THE BEAR
I called sky town and never budged and you call it being a hindsight hero. I literally did not budge.

What is not being a hindsight hero?

Answer my question bitch, what is your solve

Quit yammering until you straight up make an attempt at solving the game and not just sidelining and critiquing

Magic

Resplendent
You literally do nothing and take no risks and mop all the credit when you weren't even here to defend you.

Where are scum? Name one besides Ekko
Let's lynch ekko, get a scum flip, and go from there! Unless we can lynch multiple people it doesn't matter. Let's lynch the one that's assured.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
He's only allowed to exist in this game because I here and would be mislynched in half a second without it
The fact that you're the biggest one defending him makes him town because...? Oh right, because you're infallible and perfect and everyone who disagrees with you is [list of like 12 slurs against the mentally handicapped here]

Ultra

THE BEAR
Even Achro has been taking positions on players and shit, you've literally been tunneling for two days and haven't said anything about the consensus PoE

Achromatic

Paramount
Even Achro has been taking positions on players and shit, you've literally been tunneling for two days and haven't said anything about the consensus PoE
Man don't say even achro I have like. 100 posts a day. I'm just not being super vocal but I feel like I haven't been shy at expressing reads.

Ultra

THE BEAR
The fact that you're the biggest one defending him makes him town because...? Oh right, because you're infallible and perfect and everyone who disagrees with you is [list of like 12 slurs against the mentally handicapped here]

He's not going to NK kill me as scum if he is

That's the point

Seriously how are you this bad? You wouldn't be here if you opened Day 3 with anything but "Hey I think Flower faked a result on Ultra even though they've exchanged hundreds of posts arguing"

:heston

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
He's not going to NK kill me as scum if he is

That's the point

Seriously how are you this bad? You wouldn't be here if you opened Day 3 with anything but "Hey I think Flower faked a result on Ultra even though they've exchanged hundreds of posts arguing"

:heston
Maybe use your actual fucking words to explain instead of expecting people to read minds

Ultra

THE BEAR
Let's lynch ekko, get a scum flip, and go from there! Unless we can lynch multiple people it doesn't matter. Let's lynch the one that's assured.

Avoiding the question, this isn't a good answer and you know it

If you have something more than this I might hear you out tomorrow if I'm here

If I die assume I'm right about something dummy

Ultra

THE BEAR
Maybe use your actual fucking words to explain instead of expecting people to read minds

???

I have almost 1000 posts in this game, what have I failed to explain to you? You acted like a slug that I was throwing salt on every time I questioned you. I don't think you could have been scummier if you tried today

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Flower Magic's only answer going into Day 4 is "lynch Ekko and go from there"

You have us both checked, please stop blindly giving him support and try to make him see PoE/reason. Even if you suspect Kekko there's no reason we can't have something resembling a fuller solve at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back