• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achromatic

Paramount
To Well they're not hard counters. It just means that the arsonist can miss a priming.

Otherwise arsonist is basically broken because at any time he can snap his fingers and suddenly 6 people die when no one knew it was lylo.

Arsonist has to dodge a lot of things though. Mafia kill vanilla cop. Tracker.

To me commuter feels like an indi role to help with mafia kills but I am willing to hear Orca out

Magic

Resplendent
Like traditional arsonist is playing with fire (...) not igniting if it is arsonist

Something zany has to be going on lol
Could have either a restriction that they have to wait until x amount of people are left to ignite or people they've prime are dying/have died.

Achromatic

Paramount
Magic remind me who you think is super scummy in worlds where I am town. You have correctly defended people we have mislynched tbf but I have a puzzle piece you don't. So lets say Orca is fine and just a silly guy. Who does that leave and why

Magic

Resplendent
Well not really. I would expect arsonist could have just ignited last night and fucked things up.

But maybe their priming has sucked
Arsonists I'm familiar with tend to be one shot, as in they can't keep reigniting. That would be the only variation i believe rugrat would have ever seen.

If you have Orca as scum who is your final mafia solve?

Achromatic

Paramount
It feels like it has to be hime by default or I am a fucking idiot on Luka lol

Like idk I felt bad about olu but reading their iso they just happily murdered all the scum.

You and nibel are confirmed

Regardless of any social reads if hime isn't mafia then I guess I have just fucked up something badly.

Magic

Resplendent
Magic remind me who you think is super scummy in worlds where I am town. You have correctly defended people we have mislynched tbf but I have a puzzle piece you don't. So lets say Orca is fine and just a silly guy. Who does that leave and why
I'd wager you're either town or arson and not mafia due to the night kills not being at all favorable to you.

Nibel is confirmed town. Don't think it's OLU.

That leaves Luka. Ultra and you seemed sure on him being town and I recall some of his interactions with scum not looking partnered but he also has done almost nothing to be read town and keeps trying to use your read to support himself.

Hime I think at this point could also be arson or mafia. If you iso her posts she talks a lot about not being able to catch up, being inactive, etc and yet has continously given in depth reads and answers throughout the game which doesn't really add up with someone that's uninformed and not caught up.

Also I feel like she's had tmi. She's been on the right wagon nearly every time outside of lethal and hime is not really that caliber of player and again while it is possible for her to do I wouldn't expect it in a game where she claims to be inactive.

As far as aurelian goes I've just let it slide because I believed he was vt confirmed but I looked at ultra's role again and it just determines if they have a role or not. As in if he is the mafia executioner he would show up as not having a role after using the executioner on n1. Also I find it weird how aurelian has had hime as ??? All game and I legitimate think hime slipped by asking if aurelian was around and I feel like that was meant for their mafia convo as it went nowhere and why did she ask about him specifically. Makes no sense.

@The Orca @One Last Username @Luka @Chairman Nibel tell me what you guys think

Achromatic

Paramount
Luka likes to use my read to support himself. For sure not scummy from him

If Orca is town I need him to show me some more good faith and work with me because like. Again. Trying my best here lol

Luka

Polarized Noob
As far as aurelian goes I've just let it slide because I believed he was vt confirmed but I looked at ultra's role again and it just determines if they have a role or not. As in if he is the mafia executioner he would show up as not having a role after using the executioner on n1. Also I find it weird how aurelian has had hime as ??? All game and I legitimate think hime slipped by asking if aurelian was around and I feel like that was meant for their mafia convo as it went nowhere and why did she ask about him specifically. Makes no sense
Ackd
Whos Arsonistic?

Magic

Resplendent
Ackd
Whos Arsonistic?
Achro/hime/yourself all fall under people that have played incredibly neutral to a point where you guys could be arson.

Achro doesn't give reads and hasn't all game

Hime piggy backs the correct read essentially but has hardly tried leading

And you've done similar to hime basically.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Achro/hime/yourself all fall under people that have played incredibly neutral to a point where you guys could be arson.

Achro doesn't give reads and hasn't all game

Hime piggy backs the correct read essentially but has hardly tried leading

And you've done similar to hime basically.
Leading on OLF is scary what if im wrong + their are 29 better players on here
Anyways noteddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back