Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Fake post to explain vote lol. If RDK is town nuke this guy
If Orca was scum though idk what the point of this post would be.

Like he would know rdk is about to flip scum so this would be entirely needless unless it's a wifom game that I don't think Ultra would play

Magic

Resplendent
sry i genuinely dont have time to play rn and havent read anything
r we still voting gad?

so basically nothing changed in the last 50 pgs

wouldnt really blame anyone, ive posted maybe 5 times this phase :dank
will try to be more active going forward tho

TOWN
flower, magic, watson, polar

LEAN TOWN
luka, ultra

SLIGHT TOWN
fuji/nibel, aurelian

NULL/NOT SURE
ekko, orca, alco/LM

SLIGHT SCUM
rdk, olu, achro

LEAN SCUM
gad, sky, lethal

probs wrong on a couple of these but i think this is where i stand atm
Hime how did you go from having barely read the thread then stating "fuck the last 50 pages" to then having reads on the entire game while being on top of every bit of whose confirmed town(aka your top 4 town reads on the list I quoted)?

Magic

Resplendent
I don't really think it's Orca anymore, but I'm not positive. I think ultra was right and he's largely been doing his own thing.

I want a few people to show back up.

Achromatic

Paramount
I feel like Orca just keeps making really dumb posts from someone who claims to be really experienced and maybe that's telling. I can't reckon why anyone would think magic isn't super confirmed.

Achromatic

Paramount
Also magic it isn't so much just meta as also me not understanding how games are balanced here plus the fact that clearly my general tells weren't good day 1 lmao

Magic

Resplendent
I feel like Orca just keeps making really dumb posts from someone who claims to be really experienced and maybe that's telling. I can't reckon why anyone would think magic isn't super confirmed.
He could be arsonist but I think his role is meant to play counter to the arson in some ways as again we don't have a firefighter.

That would mean flower, orca, and fuji/nibel as town can counter the firefighter and the jailkeeper for mafia (our jailkeepers also tend to act as making the player immune to actions, similar to a commuter which could prevent priming).

Achromatic

Paramount
He could be arsonist but I think his role is meant to play counter to the arson in some ways as again we don't have a firefighter.

That would mean flower, orca, and fuji/nibel as town can counter the firefighter and the jailkeeper for mafia (our jailkeepers also tend to act as making the player immune to actions, similar to a commuter which could prevent priming).

3 town countering indi is pretty wild tbh

Magic

Resplendent
ultra had orca as scum
I'm aware. He was also sussing hime.

Ultra hardly had perfect answers this game so no offense I'm not mindlessly going to sheep him. For all the shit I'm getting he led 3 out of 3 mislynches.

Achromatic

Paramount
Consider my vote on Orca as probably arsonist tbh

Unless he can explain to me why the fuck he would ever consider you as possible scum

Magic

Resplendent
3 town countering indi is pretty wild tbh
Well they're not hard counters. It just means that the arsonist can miss a priming.

Otherwise arsonist is basically broken because at any time he can snap his fingers and suddenly 6 people die when no one knew it was lylo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back