Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
@The Orca is your issue you didn’t get Hime’s HM?
This, but let's throw in a 3rd town lol

Magic MVP

Hime HM

Polar/Orca/Fuji HM
Do you ever bother to read. Even by my own admission I wouldn't get an HM and definitely not over @hime who played great. Emil posted to that with a complete miss on my game play and I summarized it for him that was it. You and ultra crying a day later is so weird. Its like you all know I played rather well and just won't to throw shit at the wall to make it less so in the public sphere lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Do you ever bother to read. Even by my own admission I wouldn't get an HM and definitely not over @hime who played great. Emil posted to that with a complete miss on my game play and I summarized it for him that was it. You and ultra crying a day later is so weird. Its like you all know I played rather well and just won't to throw shit at the wall to make it less so in the public sphere lol

Damn, you got me

Rugrat

Caldust
I said you and Polar played well in Discord. I’ve given Polar a HM;

just have never been of the mind that being “on” someone is particularly impressive when you stay alive for multiple days. I said the same about Hime getting HM in Members Mafia.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Okay, next time I host - how about don’t sign up?

Not exactly sure why you’ve get this level of hostility with me (or think I do for you), when I gave you a HM over many other good candidates and have been very complimentary about your play.
Saying Orca could have lynched magic for 8 days is why.

Its a flat out lie from someone that should know better, especially if you had read. But I know you didn't bc you admitted to not doing so.

I have no idea who got awards this game but from my viewpoint no scum team member should have gotten any, they played so freaking bad, every one of them, again that's just from my viewpoint.

If Orca was the only town pushing magic, then honestly he should have been absolutely HM from the townswide and over every scum team member that got wrecked and possibly over all town bc he was the only one that was on to the "bastard" like set-up in a ranked game.

Town played great, there are a ton of options for awards, but it doesn't change the fact that magic had a 0 % chance of being lynched bc of the setup and you are criticizing someone bc you made a bad setup....thats my issue

Live and learn.

RDK

Marvelous
Saying Orca could have lynched magic for 8 days is why.

Its a flat out lie from someone that should know better, especially if you had read. But I know you didn't bc you admitted to not doing so.

I have no idea who got awards this game but from my viewpoint no scum team member should have gotten any, they played so freaking bad, every one of them, again that's just from my viewpoint.

If Orca was the only town pushing magic, then honestly he should have been absolutely HM from the townswide and over every scum team member that got wrecked and possibly over all town bc he was the only one that was on to the "bastard" like set-up in a ranked game.

Town played great, there are a ton of options for awards, but it doesn't change the fact that magic had a 0 % chance of being lynched bc of the setup and you are criticizing someone bc you made a bad setup....thats my issue

Live and learn.
Town played great :heston

RDK

Marvelous
yo, please don't

I dont even have the plausible deniability of it being within a game and thus heated
If they're gonna deflect their own shit play onto the host then they can fuck off

Town lost a game they started with 75% (way too high) and 3 auto clears. They lost because the mislynched too many people and tried to rely on setup spec over the fact the SK had been outed 3 days before the game ended.

Blaming the setup ain't it, me and hime both gave magic to town and they mislynched each other instead

No use blaming rugrat for that and ragging on him for a "horrendous setup"

There are conversations about what could be done differently and blatent disrespect and this is the latter

There's a reason people don't want to play with these two

The Orca

Antihero
I just wouldn't let orca and Polar sign up to games anymore tbh

Both complete cunts
you-alright-there-buddy-randy-marsh.gif

The Orca

Antihero
If they're gonna deflect their own shit play onto the host then they can fuck off

Town lost a game they started with 75% (way too high) and 3 auto clears. They lost because the mislynched too many people and tried to rely on setup spec over the fact the SK had been outed 3 days before the game ended.

Blaming the setup ain't it, me and hime both gave magic to them and they mislynched each other instead

No use blaming rugrat for that and ragging on him for a "horrendous setup"

There are conversations about what could be done differently and blatent disrespect and this is the latter

There's a reason people don't want to play with these two
turd-southpark.gif

Magic

Resplendent
BG claim with no other town protection roles is an auto clear. You obviously have no idea how to setup a game and whoever checked it fucked up as well. Live and learn and do better
It says don't setup spec.

I don't think most win in my position because most of you wouldn't do the part of posting 1000+ times and helping drive chaos and the mislynches themselves and instead just sit back and hope it happens for you(you know like orca did in his last scum win with aurelian).

There's also the whole thing of my most of you not being able to just protect yourselves and that being something that's warranted because you wouldn't do the part where you push against the scum players at the right time to get yourself credit.

Anyone that posts a lot as nontown can be my guest and say they'd win in my position but if you think anyone can get away with claiming it while they hardly post then they need to get their head checked. Scum outed me for town and the only reason town didn't just outright listen is because my play didn't look like sk play.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
orca did sus magic, but @The Orca im giving hm to who sused hime more tbh

i feel like as town we did good job susing everyone but her, those who sused her r the ones i think deserve HM most (fuji/polar)

not to take from everyone else's play. scum specially r giga salty this game, but they got rekt so its understandable

losing to a serial with 2 clears and setup spec to their advantage is understandable. every1 in the game sused magic as serial so its not very surprising to see his flip. next time we shud just ignore setup spec and results a bit more. i used to do that b4 and get so much shit for it but ur absolutely right

RDK

Marvelous

i feel like as town we did good job susing everyone but her, those who sused her r the ones i think deserve HM most (fuji/polar)

not to take from everyone else's play. scum specially r giga salty this game, but they got rekt so its understandable

losing to a serial with 2 clears and setup spec to their advantage is understandable. every1 in the game sused magic as serial so its not very surprising to see his flip. next time we shud just ignore setup spec and results a bit more. i used to do that b4 and get so much shit for it but ur absolutely right
Who on scum is salty? The only people still whining are town

The Orca

Antihero

Got no problem with that, as I mentioned earlier I was just using your post on awards to post my opinion. Then corrected what I thought you missed about me. Not sure why Rugrat and Ultra need to piss on everything or why Rugrat can't understand how having a full bodyguard sk made things easy for Magic given how everyone except me cleared him because of it despite not liking his play. My only issue is with Rugrat and Ultra

RDK

Marvelous

Also getting 50% of your team past day 4 with zero help from the serial killer is not getting rekt.

Getting rekt is getting D1'd like you do almost every scum game you play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back