• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I want everyone to remember that Magic was so against Zeus? From claiming their flavor.
He did this because there is no such thing.
Retro was just lying.
Just a normal scum bodyguard fr.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
3. Aurelian
8. RDK
9. Tweet
11. Ratchet
12. Ultra
13. Nibel
15. Luka
16. Orca
17. Tpein
20. Alco

None of these are zeus.

Just ratchet or tweet?

RDK

Marvelous
So I am legitimately annoyed now and overly defensive

Correct that these reactions are atypical!

Let me make it real clear:
I'm currently managing various commitments, including visiting my recently released uncle from physical rehab. Stay mad.

Everyone here is smart enough to understand prodding won't expedite my process; it'll only compromise the quality of my ISO. If people can't wrap their heads around commitments outside Mafia, the room temp EQs in here is staggering

I want to emphasize the significant effort required for detailed analyses on /Ekko/ of all people. Did you all suddenly forget this?

I'm open to reassess based on future gameplay and his solves. At no point did I infer otherwise.

I believe in granting time when anyone is juggling other things, as it's a matter of respect.

Deduct points from me, I don't care - this is a matter of principle. Offense taken despite there being no malice.
Jesus
@T-Pein™

Think this is whack as fuck ate if coming from scum

Don't think they would do that so I'm just going with this as being a genuinely annoyed townie

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Aurelian - Census
RDK. - VT
Ultra - Fake Jailor
Nibel - Vig / SK
Luka - Redirect
Orca - Tracker
Tpein - VT
Alco - Party thing