Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
oh wow killing me was 100% magic's suggestion. Sad!

Also scum were terrified of me as a whole
I think I was the one who insisted that with one of us already down and another one almost certain to follow on d2, we couldn't afford to do Magics shtick where he wants to keep strong players alive in order to outplay them in thread. You, Poyser and Ultra had a really strong d1 and smelled like a bouquet of roses from Ekkos flip so we couldn't afford any fancy stuff this time around.

RDK

Marvelous
Also I genuinely thought I won with Persephone lol.

My wincon just said I exit the game with her and leave Olympus victorious so I assumed we both won kek

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
cum-chat.gif

Poyser

I think I was the one who insisted that with one of us already down and another one almost certain to follow on d2, we couldn't afford to do Magics shtick where he wants to keep strong players alive in order to outplay them in thread. You, Poyser and Ultra had a really strong d1 and smelled like a bouquet of roses from Ekkos flip so we couldn't afford any fancy stuff this time around.
I’m with you, idc about winning with finesse any more

Magic deserves the abuse tho because he gives it to me for that reason! Acts like he’s above it fr

Sad!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I’m with you, idc about winning with finesse any more

Magic deserves the abuse tho because he gives it to me for that reason! Acts like he’s above it fr

Sad!
"any more"? You've always been a path of least resistance guy lol

Last edited:

Poyser

Weird, you didn't used to deny it lol
I’ve never been like magic where I would prioritise it, but there’s been plenty of periods where I’ve tried to leave the good players alive until later on unless we are getting our asses handed to us. I even still would if I think I could do it, I’d just never prioritise it over my win condition

Grammaton

Consigliere
I thought long and hard about the awards, but I think it’d be hard to award town anything for a game with 5 mislynches plus a lost duel, so with that said:

MVP: Ratchet
HM: Magic
HM: RDK

There wasn’t much between these three, but Ratchet fundamentally created a game winning position on day 4 that only needed a hammering vote. Magic did well to keep retro alive day 2 and turn the tide of the duel, and RDK completely overpowered both town and scum in endgame, but in my opinion he got his night kill strategy wrong and thus has to settle for a hm.

Thanks all for playing, as ever appreciate your time and hope you all had fun!

RDK

Marvelous
appreciate the recognition for my thread control

also appreciate the kill strategy may not have been optimal, namely killing aurelian, my thinking was that basically he would never be scum kill (since he's hated) and I needed to ensure a second kill to force town to play on my side. Would be interested to hear how others would have gone about things differently. I think whatever I'd have done I just didn't really have enough room in the end, and gambling on a kill other than aurelian probably wouldn't have changed that.

anyway hat-trick of hm's, im coming for that mvp on god

The Orca

Antihero
I thought long and hard about the awards, but I think it’d be hard to award town anything for a game with 5 mislynches plus a lost duel, so with that said:

MVP: Ratchet
HM: Magic
HM: RDK

There wasn’t much between these three, but Ratchet fundamentally created a game winning position on day 4 that only needed a hammering vote. Magic did well to keep retro alive day 2 and turn the tide of the duel, and RDK completely overpowered both town and scum in endgame, but in my opinion he got his night kill strategy wrong and thus has to settle for a hm.

Thanks all for playing, as ever appreciate your time and hope you all had fun!
beast-boy-dinosaur.gif

Back