Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

The OP

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hades Mafia

hades_wallpaper_by_mizoresyo_degwzhx-fullview.jpg

War is breaking out between the Olympians and the God of the Underworld, Hades. It has come to the attention of the Pantheon that Persephone was abducted, and this is a slight that simply will not be tolerated. An Olympian will hold a grudge for a literal eternity, after all ... however, in their arrogance, they have underestimated their exiled relative for far too long, and toppling him will be no easy task.

In the meantime, the Prince of the Underworld, Zagreus, senses an opportunity of a lifetime and looks to pursue his own agenda of freedom from the oppressive reign of his father... Can he navigate this conflict by befriending both the Olympian and Cthonic gods?

Rules

- The primary town alignment is Olympus Aligned
-
If you have multiple roles, you may only use one role per night phase, unless otherwise stated
- The game will follow majority lynch
- Day 1 will last 48 hours, and night 1 will last 24 hours. I reserve the right to adjust phase lengths after this according to my own needs or needs of the game.
- No flaming, cheesy play, wagers, rep out requests in thread etc. There may be mechanics in game to punish such activity, but I reserve the right to intervene if necessary. There will be no further warnings
- Night actions will follow my action resolution order, to be posted ahead of Night 1
- Bolded actions will be considered final and admissible if all other roles are in. If you wish to enter placeholder actions, you may italicise them, and I will use them if night ends before you finalise.
- This game contains no bastard elements such as cults, jesters or death millers
- You must play to your win condition at all times
- Unless otherwise stated, blocked shots will not be refunded
- I have taken steps to FITZproof the game - you will not solve it through flavour (I've had to take license with the alignments in game for reasons which will be obvious to anyone with source material knowledge) or setup. I highly advise you judge players on their individual merits and nothing more.
- Scum players have been supplied with fakes of indeterminate quality, and where appropriate, clarification around certain mechanics which may otherwise leave them unintentionally vulnerable

Sample PM

Sample, God of Examples
Vanilla Townie

<Picture>

<Flavour>

In this game, you have no roles.

You win when all threats to Olympus are defeated.

Players Alive (10)

2. Dr. Watson
3. Aurelian
8. RDK
9. Tweet
11. Ratchet
12. Ultra
13. Nibel
15. Luka
16. Orca
17. Tpein

Players Dead (11)

Ekko was Asterius, Underworld Aligned Roleblocker, Lynched Day 1
Dofla was Orpheus, Olympus Aligned Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 1

CraigPelton was Dusa, Olympus Aligned Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 1
Gadministrator was Zagreus, Olympus Aligned Notepasser & Developer, Lynched Day 2

Lethal was Ares, Olympus ALigned 1x Duellist, Duelled Day 2
Xadlin was ??????, Killed Night 2
Hime was Persephone, Survivor & 1x Refiller, Killed Night 2
Polar Bear was Sisyphus, Olympus Aligned Post Restricted, Lynched Day 3
Poyser was Athena, Olympus Aligned 2x Non-consecutive Cop, Killed Night 3

Magic was Theseus, Underworld Aligned Rolecop & Developer, Killed Night 3
Alco/Evans were Dionysus, Olympus Aligned 1x Mass Motivator/Unlocker, Lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4.

Last edited:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
sup friendos! im here on day 1 and im actually speaking. dont worry about this. this time ill defintly be helping town out and get them evil mafiosos.

oh look a penny

Luka

Polarized Noob
sup friendos! im here on day 1 and im actually speaking. dont worry about this. this time ill defintly be helping town out and get them evil mafiosos.
Im going to give this start a silly town lean. It's almost TWTBAW with its LAMIST, at the same time its flashy. Not Akward entering the thread, feels as though they're comfy.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
New! Pleased to meet you!
May I know how to vote?
sure thing boss! you vote like this [vote lynch cubey]
its gotta be bolded or it might not count.

and replace cubey with any sorta players name you feel seems a bit scummy

Luka

Polarized Noob
vote

Faux excitement. You Luka scum m8?
It is false correct, I enjoy deceit much more! Lying and Manipulating are my specialty!
I am excited though! I just endgamed as mafia in a tournament game. Advancing to finals! Wooo!

Townie start, either way! Encouraging discussion and instantly making enemies!

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
since its a bit dead on day one im gonna sit and draw a little. doing a one piece x Hololive art piece. its not shitty but its not da vinci or anything, u get?

Luka

Polarized Noob
since its a bit dead on day one im gonna sit and draw a little. doing a one piece x Hololive art piece. its not shitty but its not da vinci or anything, u get?
Nice!! Hope you enjoy it!
I don't love this post at all however, it's kind of exiting the thread when you couldve otherwise normally just left. At the same time, calling it a dead D1 when it started 2 minutes ago is a bit strange from my eyes.

However, make sure you enjoy it!

Luka

Polarized Noob
Hello all!

May the Fates be with us.

Bad Luka! Sussy Luka! Scum Luka!

vote lynch Luka
Aw, I'm so sorry you think I'm evil! Would you like a get out of jail free card as repentance!
This I think is less so townie, given I already town leaned somebody for doing it. Regardless, still a town lean!

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
It is false correct, I enjoy deceit much more! Lying and Manipulating are my specialty!
I am excited though! I just endgamed as mafia in a tournament game. Advancing to finals! Wooo!

Townie start, either way! Encouraging discussion and instantly making enemies!
my, thats some nice fancy record you carrying around there. good thing you are one the good guys side. me? im just some average joe. got a mvp in a mafia game once. dont remeber if it was favorite or not. but it was fun, that i still remember.

@Magic sup magic. time to get your groove on

Back