• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Ratchet

I. Did.
I have the ability to make somebody else defend somebody else, turning their ability into a bodyguard and redirecting them.
By bodyguard, do you mean doctor, or bodyguard as in the person dies protecting them?

@Ultra I think either way it's enough protection to be honest, we have your role, and while Luka's role wouldn't take away a kill, it would move the kill elsewhere which could be more powerful (landing it on scum for instance).

Luka

Polarized Noob
By bodyguard, do you mean doctor, or bodyguard as in the person dies protecting them?

@Ultra I think either way it's enough protection to be honest, we have your role, and while Luka's role wouldn't take away a kill, it would move the kill elsewhere which could be more powerful (landing it on scum for instance).
The latter there
Also my role is limited shot. Not saying how much so scum don’t know but don’t count on it

RDK

Marvelous
Unless I didn't kek

I visited Luka N1 with the understanding he would die if he wasn't Persephone

I thought Luka drove with Doffla hence doffla wasn't Persephone and died

RDK

Marvelous
You saying you claimed it ages ago means nothing because apparently you had no issue earlier, also conveniently you have an excuse for why you couldn't kill the following night.
Conveniently?

Are you retarded

The host literally put it in the write up

Ratchet

I actually think it's plausible that you started as arsonist and just won if you doused Persephone with Persephone instead of role changing.

Would explain some aspects of your play. If so, would mean you've doused thrice anyway so yeah, happy to see the flip.

Back