Hidan (Naruto) vs Buggy (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Hidan can’d cut him, Buggy can’t permanently kill him

However Buggy has tanked the Muggy Balls (which are City Block Level)
Hidan is physicaly strong enough to clash with Kakashi and Asuma though right? I know not cutting someone isn't his m.o. but he could just grab Buggy and choke him out right?

Hidan is physicaly strong enough to clash with Kakashi and Asuma though right? I know not cutting someone isn't his m.o. but he could just grab Buggy and choke him out right?
He can split himself, how's he supposed to choke him? His limbs can move seperately, he'd take a muggy ball to the face.

People might not want to hear this but luffy from pre skip foxy fight was sub-rel. Buggy at the very least is > Foxy for being able to keep up with luffy several arcs later. :kermit

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
But yeah, Buggy during Impel Down/Marineford?

His performance against the Blugori vs how Luffy did I guess?

bFdwz4t.png
85tYfNp.png
vNbUcvp.png
Tka41Vd.png
DW4yt7h.png

Also the Muggy Ball vs the Minotaurus compared to what it was able to endure :hm

yzEWhtc.png
MkfSBWk.png
mHOZ0k9.png
HTJCDMS.png
W9WsTZX.png
5h3FZVK.png

Take it with a grain of salt, but he was caught up in Crocodile's Sables on Marineford.

HXvSlm2.png
miOAkmy.png

More legit is him eating his own Muggy Ball and being mostly fine.

vm1ix5R.png
BADyXmI.png
WUwc7tF.png

And dodged one of Akainu's Dai Funka, so that's neat.

tBHTY1S.png

Honestly, he kind of makes Blueno look like a bitch for example around this time :hm

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I forgot Buggy also got a power creep in ID.

In fact they all did. Luffy's Bazooka did jack shit to the sphinx but Bon Clay's kick almost knocked it out. :lmao

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Buggy can literally detach his head from his torso. There is nothing there to choke
Except his throat...Buggy's body parts may be detached but they don't take independent damage That's why Luffy was able to incapacitate him with a nutshot when he was just legs.

Except his throat...Buggy's body parts may be detached but they don't take independent damage That's why Luffy was able to incapacitate him with a nutshot when he was just legs.
Bro his throat is literally split in half from the rest of his torso, it’s not chokable

Also that’s not even how Hidan fights. His shit is with his scythe. You’re gonna argue he’s gonna forego his weapon from the jump to Homer Simpson Buggy?

Buggy himself can literally keep his distance by floating away. If he can evade Akainu he can evade Hidan

His strategy would just be to use his knives and keep his distance

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Bro his throat is literally split in half from the rest of his torso, it’s not chokable
But the damage sustained is still damage taken see previous post about the aforementioned nutshot.
Also that’s not even how Hidan fights. His shit is with his scythe. You’re gonna argue he’s gonna forego his weapon from the jump to Homer Simpson Buggy?
I know reading is a very scary concept for you but I brought this up, hence the theoretical scenario. If Hidan figures not to cut him, he's gonna go for a physical approach choking is physical...see how the dots connect?
Buggy himself can literally keep his distance by floating away.
Except his feet.
If he can evade Akainu he can evade Hidan
Admiral level Buggy confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back