• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Hidan (Naruto) vs Buggy (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's relevant is hidan's showing against kakashi
Hidan rode on Kakuzu’s coattails to fight Kakashi

You read the manga, Hidan used himself as a distraction to bomb out Kakashi with Lightning. And then he kept up with a weaker Kakashi

who noted to be tired after overusing his sharingan and chidori and trying to sneak attack him

Noted by the fact that Shikamaru could get the drop on Hidan too.

Again, Sakura >>> Shikamaru

If this was the old OBD from what I've seen, we would be having pics of Bob's portrait defending Hidan with someone making Hidan blush and going full Japanese Tsundere for it or some shit.

Because this is some of the most hilarious shit I've seen in a long ass time.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
What would have Hidan done against Sakura that Sasori cannot?

he's faster by scaling to kakashi and he only needs one cut to use his ritual

Something which without intel would easily beat sakura

Sasori can lose even with intel, you just have to seal him
or be fast enough to dodge his poison coated blades

both of which, Is entirely possible by say gaara

the second of which is entirely possible by hidan, he dodge sasori's bladed weapons just fine if he can keep up with kakashi then he dodge sasori

it's that simple

not to mention, he beat yugito
a bjuu

Hidan just better feats then sasori of the fodder sand

Why is Hidan > Sakura and Sasori when Hidan lost to Shikamaru? Clean? By himself?

sasori would of lost in the same instance too
the paper bombs would of blown him apart

and it's not like shikamaru beat him in hand to hand
he had a trap set

Cool, again, Chiyo is literally an analogue to a Konoha San Nin and Sakura has Tsunade's strenght.
sakura never surpassed tsunade

or even scaled to it

His other feats include killing a Kage level person and toying with one of the most powerful people from part one. One who dealt with a Jounin + level Sound Four.
that sound 4 member was nerfed from fighting kiba

and didt even lose purposefully, he got overconfident

and besides sasori struggled so hard against kankuro, that it's hard to even imagine him beating the sound 5
That's what you want to believe

unknown.png

it's more a inference

deidara says he was baiting out naruto
so stands to reason that he was not being truthful as to keep naruto following him

Bob74h

The Supreme King
So you are literally using your own headcanon rather than what the manga and the anime itself tells you?

says the dude ignoring sakura beating sasori

as to pretend that sasori is some strong dude

instead of the fodder who was the only akatsuki out 4 to die in that arc

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You know I was gonna type up a whole response to Bob, but then I rememered that this is the guy who took a scene out of context to try and downplay Darkrai and then attempted to double down despite being proven wrong and also tries to use the games to disprove the anime and vice versa.

People would take you more seriously Bob if you werent so dishonest with how you debate.

You go on about how no one uses facts or evidence but when people post facts and evidence to counter your claims you put your fingers in your ears and act like you dont know what anyones talking about.

Since you said you dont care what we think then I have to ask you. Why make threads, why post in this section in the first place. Why even be here?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
sakura never surpassed tsunade

or even scaled to it
I never said she did ? Especially at that point ?

But fuck me, if Kakashi , who you;re using as an example to wank Hidan , thought he should dodge, than fuck me, that;s strong enough.

that sound 4 member was nerfed from fighting kiba

and didt even lose purposefully, he got overconfident
He intervened specifically because Kiba couldn't handle him and then proceeded to outsmart him for pretty much all the fight.

Unless you can prove that he was tired enough to the point where he regressed to behind his standing, this is not that important.
and besides sasori struggled so hard against kankuro, that it's hard to even imagine him beating the sound 5
Yeah, that never happened.
I mean he never even used his best puppets against him.
If you struggle against someone, you tend to use your best shit.

Him struggling against Kankuro is pure fiction. Nothing more.

it's more a inference
My point exactly.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
People would take you more seriously Bob if you werent so dishonest with how you debate.

your friends are gonna think what they want regardless of my tactics

and same goes for me

except ofc im to think im right and im to think you lot are wrong but guess same goes for you guys too

but then I rememered that this is the guy who took a scene out of context to try and downplay Darkrai

it's just dishonest

I have presented dozens of examples excluding that

and you just use this one against me cause you think it's a own or something

and when you brought up he beat them, I didt say it never happened

I instead said well still needed to block and that's way more honest then any of you folks really are

You go on about how no one uses facts or evidence but when people post facts and evidence to counter your claims you put your fingers in your ears and act like you dont know what anyones talking about.

We can go over countless threads

it's always me posting proof for shit

Bob I say this with all sincerity:
Go get some help my guy. This is the most unhinged I have ever seen you and it's honestly a little creepy at this point...

says the dude ignoring sakura beating sasori

as to pretend that sasori is some strong dude

instead of the fodder who was the only akatsuki out 4 to die in that arc

Yes because if you remove all of the context, it's fucking stupid that Hidan lost to Shikamaru... oh wait, that's not even context in how he lost to Shikamaru vs. Sasori losing to Sakura that you love to ignore:

- Sakura was a glorified assist to Chiyo
- Sakura created an antidote that only Tsunade herself could have done and had to use it multiple times to take down one of Sasori's strongest puppets through a feint
- Chiyo ultimately used Sasori's own parents as Puppets which basically had Sasori allow them to kill him.

vs.

- Shikamaru literally outsped and blitzed Sasori and made him out to be a complete bitch.

Yeah, we "made that up"

You know I was gonna type up a whole response to Bob, but then I rememered that this is the guy who took a scene out of context to try and downplay Darkrai and then attempted to double down despite being proven wrong and also tries to use the games to disprove the anime and vice versa.

Since you said you dont care what we think then I have to ask you. Why make threads, why post in this section in the first place. Why even be here?

He's acting like videos from Naruto are just so hard to get... when they are some of the easiest shit to find on Youtube:

Like this is the entire fight, one dude getting embarrassed beyond fucking belief by Shikamaru, by himself. No aid, no deception, nothing.
Bob is in absolute headcanon mode.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
But fuck me, if Kakashi , who you;re using as an example to wank Hidan , thought he should dodge, than fuck me, that;s strong enough.

kakashi is a example sure

It's a better metric then kankuro and sakura

Everybody hidan engages with would be tiers better then sakura

Yugito/mata tabi is stronger then sakura

chiruku is stronger then sakura

kakuzu is stronger then sakura

Unless you can prove that he was tired enough to the point where he regressed to behind his standing, this is not that important.
unknown.png

still won as a result of underestimating kankuro

I mean he never even used his best puppets against him.
sasori_had_to_resort_to_his_best_puppets.jpg

sasori when lamenting how he's getting his ass kicked

said im resorting to my best puppets
What do you think those were

perhaps hiruko and the third kazekage???

wouldt that mean, he used one of his best versus kankuro

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
your friends are gonna think what they want regardless of my tactics

and same goes for me

except ofc im to think im right and im to think you lot are wrong but guess same goes for you guys too
its because your tactics are dishonest
it's just dishonest

I have presented dozens of examples excluding that

and you just use this one against me cause you think it's a own or something
Its not just that one, there have been multiple times youve done this
and when you brought up he beat them, I didt say it never happened

I instead said well still needed to block and that's way more honest then any of you folks really are
My brother in christ you lied and said Darkrai got negged by random pokemon. then when proved wrong you attempted to say he needed to block. If needing to block makes you weaker than where you actually are then Goku must be sub bullet level.

The dishonesty needs to stop my dude.
We can go over countless threads

it's always me posting proof for shit
>its always me
You remember that thread where OG posted a shit ton of evidence at you and then you ignored all that shit to continue trying to push a narrative.

just stop dude. its getting sad at this point

Bob74h

The Supreme King
- Chiyo ultimately used Sasori's own parents as Puppets which basically had Sasori allow them to kill him.
only lost cause he was off guard
unknown.png

the killing himself is fan fiction to excuse the gap between what the fandom thinks and what the actual series thinks

it's the same bs with isshiki being off guard to kaguya
it's a tactic to deny the underlying facts presented because those facts are not inline with the fanbase

Bob74h

The Supreme King
You remember that thread where OG posted a shit ton of evidence at you and then you ignored all that shit to continue trying to push a narrative.

so the random dude is the one with the agenda
the guy who nobody likes or agrees with

Not the site which has a blind consensus and actively ignores factual information in favor of narratives

And citation for that anyway

its because your tactics are dishonest
it's literally not that

no matter how im to explain x thing

your going to disagree with it by manner of consenus
you said this before lol
unknown.png

but sure
im the dishonest one

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
kakashi is a example sure

It's a better metric then kankuro and sakura
I'm sorry, do you have reading comprehension problems ?

Kakashi, who you are using as an example to wank Hidan, was impressed with Sakura's strenght and compelled to dodge her shit, elsewise , shit would have been bad.

That alone, is enough to prove Sakura's strenght as a threat despite the fact that she wasn't at Tsunade's lvl yet.

That's my point.

There rest, is just gibberish on your part .

still won as a result of underestimating kankuro
Not proof to what i asked.

sasori when lamenting how he's getting his ass kicked

said im resorting to my best puppets
What do you think those were

perhaps hiruko and the third kazekage???

His best puppets are himself and the Third.

Hiruko isn't one of them.

And why are you linking a post from his fight against Sakura and Chiyo where he used his best as opposed to a post against Kankuro where he didn't ?

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Kakashi, who you are using as an example to wank Hidan, was impressed with Sakura's strenght and compelled to dodge her shit, elsewise , shit would have been bad.

Kakashi fought both naruto and sakura at once

and was winning

His best puppets are himself and the Third.

debatable if sasori puppet is better then hiruko

but in that sentence he called hiruko one of his best

having to resort to using hi best, he only wasted the third and hiruko shell yet

And why are you linking a post from his fight against Sakura and Chiyo where he used his best as opposed to a post against Kankuro where he didn't ?
cause he called hiruko

one of the best in that instance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back