• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Hidan (Naruto) vs Buggy (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished
Hidan is not the weakest

he's easily stronger then sasori at least, he didt die to sakura
She only wins because Chiyo does the majority. Without her, Sasori stomps her

As for the topic, Buggy might be weaker than Hidan, but his luck is EX rank, so he will win somehow

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sasori is easily stronger than Hidan.

Losing to Sakura is blatantly lying about what happened in the series.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Saying Hidan is stronger than Sasori because he lost to Sakura is like saying Black Maria is stronger than Ulti because she lost to Nami.

It's a blatant lie.

But the damage sustained is still damage taken see previous post about the aforementioned nutshot.
Yeah his nuts got hit, when his entire lower body wasn’t detatched.

Buggy is currently a detached floating head attached to a giant blanket

He literally detached his head from his body to escape hits before

85tYfNp.png

I know reading is a very scary concept for you but I brought this up, hence the theoretical scenario. If Hidan figures not to cut him, he's gonna go for a physical approach choking is physical...see how the dots connect
I understand what you say, just that it’s unlikely it goes that far, and even more unlikely it goes to Hidans favor

i think I’ve already detailed how unviable the choking is

His M.O. wouldn’t even be to choke. He’s likely try to hit him with the blunt side of his weapons most likely

It’s weird you go straight to choking—which is the second least viable strategy considering he has a detachable head and neck.

It’s not even third in the most likely strategy he’d go with. He’d likely go with punching, kicking, and using the blunt parts of his weapons like his spike and scythe before he ever goes to that.
Except his feet.
Is Hidan gonna choke his feat now? :catskully

Admiral level Buggy confirmed
Cool. Still happened tho. And that is thanks to the fact that Buggy kept his distance enough to evade Akainu. Nothing outlier-ish about it

Sasori never let anyone kill him

it's just fan fiction

He literally allowed Chiyo to kill him, the fuck you mean by that shit?

All sasori has is his poison lol

His ludicrously effective poison that killed many people, he killed the Third Kazekage and used his body as a puppet and can use a thousand puppets at once alongside fighting himself.

You want to rawdog Sasori so badly because "Sakura fought him and didn't die" when Sakura was heavily assisted by Chiyo the entire time.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I was just about to say, didn't Hidan get soloed by fucking Shikamaru? :kobeha

And yet Bob's giving Sasori shit for losing to Sakura and Chiyo, despite the fact that the only reason they stood any chance to start with was because Sakura had examined Sasori's poison beforehand and came in with cure in hand just in case.

They couldn't even have beaten the Kazekage puppet on its own if Sakura didn't deliberately take a hit, while simultaneously injecting the cure, to bait the puppet close enough to destroy it.

Sasori >>>> Hidan

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I was just about to say, didn't Hidan get soloed by fucking Shikamaru? :kobeha
With prep yes but he was fighting on par with kakashi in h2h before that point and also beat asuma

Lets say Sakura herself beat Sasori all by herself (she didn’t)
never said she did

But sakura contributed a much greater amount then the fanbase will allow
unknown.png

sakura_hits_iron_sand.gif

unknown.png

but ofc people just hate facts, their allergic to factual information

That STILL is more impressive than losing to Shikamaru with a blood vial. Sakura is already >>>>> Shikamaru as is

ssasori would likely lose in much the same way as hidan did if that many paper bombs were used

one punch from sakura can neg sasori

Dont care about the shikamaru shit
what's relevant is hidan's showing against kakashi
73c3b057-b60d-4b51-b6fb-950d5572c415

Bob74h

The Supreme King
By comparison, Hidan lost to fucking SHIKAMARU, yeah that's somehow so much better when he loses to someone that is just a "genius" who basically is more like Sherlock than an actual smart guy.

Those paper bombs would of killed sasori too

a thousand paper bombs >>>>>>>>>> a little girl's punch

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Sasori is the aaronerio
of the akatsuki

Struggling with the girl character who's weaker then all the main cast

but even then rukia was not as big of a jobber as sakura

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Buggy is a literal hercule type character who's weak as shit but lies so he's seen as way stronger

hidan was a actual threat to the main cast, hidan solos

better match would of been crocodile

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sasori struggled with fucking kankuro
No he fucking didn't you lying sack of shit.
Sasori completely dismantled Kankuro in SECONDS without any effort, there was no fucking struggling going on there.
what jokes of posters here
Dumb fuck who can't stop lying through his fucking teeth in every single thread, actually having the nerve to call anyone else a joke.
Save the insults for when you actually do something besides make a compete joke of yourself.

Those paper bombs would of killed sasori too

a thousand paper bombs >>>>>>>>>> a little girl's punch

And yet, paper bombs was never used against Sasori, I wonder why...

Sasori struggled with fucking kankuro

what jokes of posters here

>Struggled with Kankuro
I think your memory is shit mate.

This is Sasori "struggling" to you? Man, you really are losing your shit, aren't ya? :risigif

Sasori is the aaronerio
of the akatsuki

Struggling with the girl character who's weaker then all the main cast

but even then rukia was not as big of a jobber as sakura

HAHAHAHAHA

Someone is seriously losing his shit so badly, that he's even making up shit in a whole ass different series to cover your ass.
Last I checked, Aaereneiro was beating Rukia's ass and outside of a few times she got over on him, he still had her dead to rights with only his cockiness and not realizing she had a 3rd Dance be why she won.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
No he fucking didn't you lying sack of shit.

had a 3 minute long fight with the dude

and at the end of the fight, kankuro managed to hit a piece of sasori's cloth off but yea total annilation man

it just took 3 minutes and he nearly got his head cut off

Dumb fuck who can't stop lying through his fucking teeth in every single thread, actually having the nerve to call anyone else a joke.
yes you guys are jokes
Will say it everytime

You guys all mindlessly agree with each other without a shred of crital thought and ignoring any actual evidence in favor of whatever typically retarded shit you buy into

eg polemon universe lv or city lv daimao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back