• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Right here ⬇️

I even called you out on it repeatedly and proved it was a lie and you just glossed over it

boom-annakendrick.gif
There wasn't a lie in that l, I already stated and you can check the dead chat that I stopped paying attention to Hell's Paradise after Ratchet spite killed me.

Try again, dweeb.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
what lies exactly? also this is rather hypocritical of u ngl
u lie as town too
i tried using that as a reason against u in metal gear and u said u do that as town
Not about facts, never about facts, your hard defense here is as dumb as cake hard defending me in one of the games

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Not about facts, never about facts, your hard defense here is as dumb as cake hard defending me in one of the games
You lie generously and often as both scum and town so either way your deflection attempt to walk this back is noted when called out.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
There wasn't a lie in that l, I already stated and you can check the dead chat that I stopped paying attention to Hell's Paradise after Ratchet spite killed me.

Try again, dweeb.
It was and is a lie. Double and triple down all you want, call in your scum buddies to help, it ain't gonna change the fact that you tried to lie to manufacture something that ain't there

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Also lynching Xadlin is pointless, he could be scum but besides his flip being beneficial to town, he has no interactions so finding his theoretical scum mates would be like squeezing water from a rock. Nor against it on merit but pointing this out objectively.
So the answer is to let him coast?

Frinckles

Paramount
Again last game I played against scum who had a duelist was Ultra priming the setup for the duel in Craig's game and having his teammate Poyser go after the LHF player (Melkor) the build up against Frinckles by him and Fishboi reeks of the same stink
eh I think Ultra + Polar/Orca is a bit heavy handed for this situation. they just took out Craig to implicate me and when I started pointing to that they went with plan b. Polar jumping into the thread was hilariously goofy an i don't see scum Ultra jumping in here tbh

anyway melatonin is slappin me right now so 8m off to bed, peace

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i really dont think frinckles is scum
his reactions feel pretty genuine and townie
not sure y everyone came at him today suddenly lol
i dont really see any pushback on him either (besides me and aurelian who i strongly town read) which makes me rather wary
this feels like scum shenanigans

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You lie generously and often as both scum and town so either way your deflection attempt to walk this back is noted when called out.
Find one time i lied about facts. Pick any game, we will wait until the end of time for you to find that

Also how would you know what I do as town as its only happened like twice and that was in like August, keep floundering buddy boy

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i dont really see any pushback on him either (besides me and aurelian who i strongly town read) which makes me rather wary
There is positively scum antics and bare minimum 1 among Ultra, Polar, and Orca.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Find one time i lied about facts. Pick any game, we will wait until the end of time for you to find that

Also how would you know what I do as town as its only happened like twice and that was in like August, keep floundering buddy boy
"The times I do lie that exist don't count as being AI cause it was earlier in the year"
:heston

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Hime is riding Aurelian like a mule, push on Polar seems to coincide with window of opportunity opening. Respectable scum play.
Lewd imagery aside, that's what you and you'd partner are doing here inversely.

The Orca

Antihero
Is this game, an open defend your scummates game with obvious lazy twisting of facts and game posts, game

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Hime is riding Aurelian like a mule, push on Polar seems to coincide with window of opportunity opening. Respectable scum play.
Respectable, I'm not even sure my worst enemy would be so lazy to try that, let's ask

@Ultra would you try a lazy push on me with that opening lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back