• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
What did you like about it? Ultra losing all his bluster and confidence to play even more defensively, just with less barbs and insults in his words to defer to Craig? You can't be serious here. He was throwing shit anywhere and everywhere he could without really pushing anyone trying to find a direction rather then genuinely solve someone like in the last game's day 1 playthrough.
I'm telling you how I think scum Ultra would have likely handled it and since he didn't do that here I think he might not be scum, it's that simple. The whole thing struck me as almost amicable and I wanna believe Ultra really wanted to prioritize solving the game above getting one over on CP on that occasion.

Idk maybe I'm wrong and he's just a coward instead :lul

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Polar is full of shit like Ultra and as I said before he was pushing whatever he could to find someone to mislynch in day 1. Polar getting lynched today is kino.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Oh Aurelian lies his ass off as town, unfortunately. Basically you suspect him once he will just make up anything to get rid of you. Not sure if he's even aware of it.
Name 1 lie I've made in the game so far, MKultra kun.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
y is there even a duel now like halfway thru the phase argh
days r too short as is and its such a bad time for americans cuz theyll be asleep for over half of the remaining time left

Day 2 VC 2

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

Frinckles 2 - Ultra, Alco
Alco 1 - Flower
Ultra 1 - Hime
Xadlin 3 - RDK, Nibel
Orca 1 - Frinckles
Chuck 1 - Cubey
Cubey 1 - Retro
RDK 1 - Orca
Aurelian 1 - Polar

Hime: Ultra > Nibel > Ultra
Ultra: Hime > Frinckles
Polar: Frinckles > Aurelian
Alco: Frinckles
Orca: Frinckles > RDK
RDK: Alco > Xadlin
Flower: Alco
Retro: Xadlin > Cubey
Frinckles: Orca
Cubey: Chuck
Chuck: Frinckles > none
Nibel: Xadlin

Duel Votes

Orca to win 3 - Orca, Polar, Ultra
Frinckles to win 3 - Aurelian, Frinckles, Hime

It is Day 2. With 17 players alive, it's 9 players to decide a lynch. You have just over 16 hours.
TIMER

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Almost all of day 1 when trying to push me and ultra, did you read that day
what lies exactly? also this is rather hypocritical of u ngl
u lie as town too
i tried using that as a reason against u in metal gear and u said u do that as town

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
y is there even a duel now like halfway thru the phase argh
days r too short as is and its such a bad time for americans cuz theyll be asleep for over half of the remaining time left
Again last game I played against scum who had a duelist was Ultra priming the setup for the duel in Craig's game and having his teammate Poyser go after the LHF player (Melkor) the build up against Frinckles by him and Fishboi reeks of the same stink

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also lynching Xadlin is pointless, he could be scum but besides his flip being beneficial to town, he has no interactions so finding his theoretical scum mates would be like squeezing water from a rock. Nor against it on merit but pointing this out objectively.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Kek
Calling you two scummy is lying? I guess the entire concept of Mafia is a game of lies then.
Right here ⬇️
I haven't played a single game with Polar and Ultra ever being the same alignment together yet 🤔

I even called you out on it repeatedly and proved it was a lie and you just glossed over it

boom-annakendrick.gif

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
what lies exactly? also this is rather hypocritical of u ngl
u lie as town too
i tried using that as a reason against u in metal gear and u said u do that as town
Oh yeah Polar did say that several times in Cake's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back