• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Vote: Nibel

2UT5etu.gif

Frinckles

Paramount
How exactly does ur role work? Also pls vote nibel
I'd vote Ultra over Nibel here and frankly we have the votes to rid the town of the bear menace.

If I'm attacked at night, NK or Vig or whatever we have in this setup, they explode with me.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
We aren't lynching RDK today also someone do me a favor and just check how often Ultra mentioned or talked about Xadlin or Tweet's slots in day 1 and today

Have a hunch about something

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why not Ultra?
He claimed cop and he did in fact sus orca last dp so his action makes sense plus it also makes sense that he didn't cop me cuz of my claim
I'm still kinda wary on his slot but I'm fine with him living another day and potentially clearing another townie (highly doubt he would lie abt orcas alignment here)

Chuck

Paramount
Well definitely Ultra at this point. Do you guys normally give mafia a day kill role like that?
You mean duel? In last game I've played here duelist was town. In last game i've seen duelist, it was town too (me). Like, it could be scum ability too, but like, that would require Ultra being scum with Orca. Or Orca being GF.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
He claimed cop and he did in fact sus orca last dp so his action makes sense plus it also makes sense that he didn't cop me cuz of my claim
I'm still kinda wary on his slot but I'm fine with him living another day and potentially clearing another townie (highly doubt he would lie abt orcas alignment here)
He didn't sus Orca, he just once put him in his scummy read list near EoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back