• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Work with me here PB, I don't quite trust this push. Ithink DV is a pretty important swing if he's town can push mafia closer to victory. Assuming balanced game makes it so one less ml is required since magic died probably.

Not sold on him being scum here too strongly
Scum Noble is disproportionately more threatening than losing a Town one is, Ultra. FWIW I can compromise with you on Lethal, not interested in Alco.

Ultra

THE BEAR
The sheer amount of uphill battling it takes after a cop claim and Frinckles being practically outted is quite demotivating

Do people just think I'm dogshit or something after chaining a 3p with scum or

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
He didn't sus Orca, he just once put him in his scummy read list near EoD
Can you stop lying ever?

Aurelian might be scum. Don't think I've ever seen me take a few jabs at him and him not immediately tunneling me back.

He keeps repeating me and Polar are the same alignment, without saying what that alignment is. Just tossing the observation out there without doubling down. Feels weak, not his style.

Polar's vote on Flower is trash but seems townie. Orca could be scum

Like any discussion with you this is a complete waste of time lol. Let's get down to brass tacks

I agree with you on Orca but not Polar

I have 0 reason not to remove my vote from Juice, however, and I didn't see you give a read on her. Any reason?

You would have the answers to *most* of these questions if you read my posts. I'm going to post a list. I'm not going to answer follow up questions. Take it or leave it.

Town

Ultra
Flower
Gad
Aurelian

Polar

Town lite

Tweet
Magic
Alco
RDK

Nibel

Null

Cubey
Lethal
Chuck
Frinckles
CP

Scum-lite

Watson
Xadlin

Scum

Orca
Hime

Penguin/Juice

Just vig Xadlin I'm not wasting rope on that

Orca/Juice/Hime take your pick

Carl can have another day but he MUST be a good boy

RDK

Marvelous
The problem with lethal is he looks very similarly disinterested to this game as his last 2 town games. Think he would maybe do a bit more as part of a team

Frinckles

Paramount
Can you like, go into detail about what these *voting patterns* are and of what consequence they are to their alignment

Because while I can see a case for either of them being scum, particularly Orca, you haven't actually brought anything substantial to the table
Right here, Ultra says he can see a case for Orca PARTICULARLY being scum.

So why is that the case if Orca was greenchecked? @hime @Aurelian @Flower @RDK

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
The sheer amount of uphill battling it takes after a cop claim and Frinckles being practically outted is quite demotivating

...what?

Frinckles

Paramount

I don't think you're dogshit. You're just a liar lmao.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Alright everyone shut the fuck up for two seconds

Before hammering anyone get on board with the plan to bus drive me

Hime has not confirmed this and she is trying to shove a lynch through

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Work with me here PB, I don't quite trust this push. Ithink DV is a pretty important swing if he's town can push mafia closer to victory. Assuming balanced game makes it so one less ml is required since magic died probably.

Not sold on him being scum here too strongly
Its is a big swing either direction (town/scum)

His play/posts though are lacking a lot, his indie games were better than this

Ratchet

Alright everyone shut the fuck up for two seconds

Before hammering anyone get on board with the plan to bus drive me

Hime has not confirmed this and she is trying to shove a lynch through
Sincerely what options does she have - if she doesn't busdrive you she can always lie and say she did, what does it matter?

Ratchet

Oh that one's easy, I lied to cover my own ass because I realized I couldn't explain my progression there and it might have been a dead giveaway that I was cop
Hypothetically, if you were not forced into claiming today you'd have to breadcrumb this somewhere - can you pull up where you've done so please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back