• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
In conjunction with how hard I was pushing you, there may have also been the assumption I had red checked you, in which case shaking my fist at Orca makes that seem less obvious

The Orca

Antihero
@Ultra

Are you referring to the post frequency from Gad in that Baki game? If so, I can see that as being a low level reason to town read here (super increased here), but the contextual component of the posts seem similar to this game scanning through

Frinckles

Paramount
Oh that one's easy, I lied to cover my own ass because I realized I couldn't explain my progression there and it might have been a dead giveaway that I was cop
Why wouldn't it have explained your progression? Didn't you fos Orca D1, even remotely?

Also that isn't a cop tell at all so yeah you're full of shit.

Chuck

Paramount
i mean, there was this post

Because while I can see a case for either of them being scum, particularly Orca, you haven't actually brought anything substantial to the table

but it's not really saying he thinks orca is scum

Ratchet

@Ratchet I hinted to Craig D1, lemme find it
I'm not asking you to evidence your claim Ultra, if you've read my response to Retro I've already given reason for that to line up. I'm asking for results - what were you planning to do if you died with the green check not revealed? There has to be something right, otherwise you're just wasting the shot.

Chuck

Paramount
Why would he say "particularly Orca" -- who he apparently greenchecked, if Polar -- who had hadn't, was also in the same context?

i read "i could see a case for Orca" as "i understand why you'd think Orca is scum" with current informations tbh .-. like, from what he says, he thought Orca was scum too, but now he has inno result

Frinckles

Paramount
i read "i could see a case for Orca" as "i understand why you'd think Orca is scum" with current informations tbh .-. like, from what he says, he thought Orca was scum too, but now he has inno result
He said that after he would have had an innocent result.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm not asking you to evidence your claim Ultra, if you've read my response to Retro I've already given reason for that to line up. I'm asking for results - what were you planning to do if you died with the green check not revealed? There has to be something right, otherwise you're just wasting the shot.

A Frinckles scum flip would most certainly make lack of a check irrelevant.

Past that I didn't think far ahead enough except that I wasn't expecting to die in like, the middle of the day, so I wasn't going to leave a legacy with him scum in it no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back