• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
it only has like 4 votes now that polar went off of it for ??? reasons
the problem with nibel is that most ppl have been scum reading him but hes like a fish in the sense that hes never really truly up for lynch, just kinda slips out of ur hands

he dodges the thread and tries to divert attention
sure, there r risks associated with lynching the dv but those risks dont ever go away?
its safer to lynch him now and have more time to recover if he is town rather than later when it could make a bigger impact

You don't want Lethalcubed core to work through later in the game

I do see where you're coming from. Nibel does have some strange posts. I think he's open to this a bit as town as well.

Might change my mind here, actually, because I don't know if he's demonstrated enough transparency about leveraging that DV. Might clear some things up for me as well

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
we have 3 hrs, thread kinda died, we r split on the votes, none of the wagons have even half the needed votes currently lmao

Chuck

Paramount
we have 3 hrs, thread kinda died, we r split on the votes, none of the wagons have even half the needed votes currently lmao
I mean, i can switch to lethal tbh. I just would rather wait for him to say something. He said he'll be back in like 6 hours like 5 hours ago

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You don't want Lethalcubed core to work through later in the game

I do see where you're coming from. Nibel does have some strange posts. I think he's open to this a bit as town as well.

Might change my mind here, actually, because I don't know if he's demonstrated enough transparency about leveraging that DV. Might clear some things up for me as well
lethal is kinda just... there imo
yea hes not doing much but i feel like thats the main issue
whereas nibel is actually posting a lot but is still really sus

lethal and cubey fit much better as vig candidates i feel

Frinckles

Paramount
Lethal didn't do much last game either but was still townreadable. I would say less so here, still not voting there.

Ultra

THE BEAR
lethal is kinda just... there imo
yea hes not doing much but i feel like thats the main issue
whereas nibel is actually posting a lot but is still really sus

lethal and cubey fit much better as vig candidates i feel

Ok well our resident vig saw our PoE problem and apparently shot *Magic*

So this is no longer a solution.

I mean have you actually read his posts? Even if you factor out his inactivity they're kind of dookie

Ratchet

If I was wrong, these kind of responses would be unnecessary. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Nibel, Hime, RDK, Flower and Rachet showing up to dunk on your lies soon. ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Scum Ultra will kill me tonight, he is a big ol coward

Frinckles

Paramount
Scum Ultra will kill me tonight, he is a big ol coward
Unlikely imo. But id definitely do yourself a favor and vote him. Town can't come to a consensus frankly because of the pushback on so many slots.

Honestly, I don't think Ultra gets lynched this game if it isn't now, he's too good at squirming out of lynches.

Frinckles

Paramount
And in hindsight, the interaction Ultra had with the original penguini claim sounded like a janitor slip. The argument for a cop!ultra wouldn't have been "uhh that sounds too OP".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back