• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frinckles

Paramount
? Why do you guys keep thinking I'm vengeful. Also if that's the role where you can kill a person after being lynched I certainly wouldn't pick flower.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This is kinda awful I think. Maybe it's not.
Can you tell me whats given you the idea that is how he would play as scum?

I assume you have games to reference
I don't have games to reference but I elaborated on this. I said he seemed to prioritize solving the game over having a dick measuring contest with CP which oughta mean he either is town wanting to solve the game or he's a scummy coward who doesn't wanna antagonize CP, and I wanna believe it's the former.

Frinckles

Paramount
Oh wow

1 read list post and 3 posts with barely more than a sentence to very weakly shade him. Tremendously showing me up there, pal.
Fang your read on Ultra was right. Please don't let the goof troop gaslight into thinking your reads are crap ever. Should have picked up on that D1.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Just as an exercise

Has expressed some form of scum read on Nibel via vote or posting

Flower
Gad
Watson

Polar
Chuck
Alco

Xadchet
RDK
Hime
Frinckles

Has not

Aurelian
Orca
Tweet
Cubey
Lethal

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Lynching Lethal is dumb, nothing of info gained with the players that vote him

If you guys really want to lynch Nibel then go for it, cba to do much with his slot

A wildcard would be Hime since she just seems kind off now but can't really explain how, playing ball with Ultra with how much he was pushing her earlier is just not right from earlier interactions

Still think Orca/Polar are the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back