• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
And in hindsight, the interaction Ultra had with the original penguini claim sounded like a janitor slip. The argument for a cop!ultra wouldn't have been "uhh that sounds too OP".
Honestly if you're scum with all those comments after the duel you're evil, Frinky -_-.

Can we please not no lynch today?

Frinckles

Paramount
Plus, spirit of the game. Penguini saying that shit yesterday annoyed the fuck out of me and I don't get annoyed in mafia often. Just play until you can't play anymore.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Plus, spirit of the game. Penguini saying that shit yesterday annoyed the fuck out of me and I don't get annoyed in mafia often. Just play until you can't play anymore.
I feel sorry for lynching her, though, ngl. But I knew she wasn't Town after her claim. Had she claimed Indie sooner I likely would have spared her.

Ultra

THE BEAR
In fact now that I think about it I think easily over 50% of the players in the game have expressed a scum read on Nibels

Not sure what to make of that, but as a bus candidate, DV is probably not something team wants to let go of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back