• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'm out for today before I completely lose it here. You're either a moron or scum. No in between. GN.

Day 3 VC 1

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Actually Polar was the hammer, not Flower
I said I pushed for the hammer, not that I hammered. Saw him say joyous and the case was clear.

Anyway, GN. Don't listen to RDK. Lynching me is a f***ing throw for any Townie.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also Lethal cut promos about leopards changing their spots, evil intended tripe aswell as spineless wolves and dogs or something. I chose to ignore them because I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on them so I could town read them for it, why didn't you mention these at all and only waited until Lethal was already under significant pressure to start pushing him?

Top 3 scum please

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I don't know if Flower is scum or not as I've been deferring to Ultra's read on them mostly but all these things stand out as being a bit tough for me to swallow.

Trying to get town points for hammering Frinck wasn't something I'd have expected her to do and is absolutely insane
I'm just sorting this out in case people or anyone would assume Flower was the hammer, I couldn't quite remember if she was or not and didn't remember who hammered to begin with

I knew what you were saying (you weren't using it in a literal sense)

Ultra

THE BEAR
Working on it, give me about an hour.

I'm starting to struggle to see a world where Ratchet and Tweet aren't among them though just based on who I think is town

Alright

Next question

Can you look me in the eye, and give me a form handshake?

You wouldn't call me a faggot and stomp off for finding you as scum

Right?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
so no? i thought it's gad talking to you

so, who's retro?
watson = retro
penguini = cake
rdk = rippedcal
magic = neeko
tweet = kweh
aurelian = orwellian

i think everyone else is the same if they r on both sites?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
hmm skimmed and hmmm
have i played with polar before? not sure, but i dig the polar bear shades.

hmmm well i feel nibel being a indie feels right. they went backa nd forth alot, not taking any real sides really.

magic was scum a earlier game, adn have not posted much so i could put my vote on them.

and then there were polar. which im not sure ive played wiht before. tho im intrigued in seeing how they play, so i might just not vote them due to curiosity

allå allå? emliga armen?
no im never good at reading anyone at day 1.

tbh i would jump on the magic train, since i dont know much of the polar bear.

probably not. i cant even remeber which game it was. couldnt have been the bleach game?
or did he turn out to be town?
anyway, what i remnember was how much engaged magic was adn then either flower or magic turned out to be scum or something.

hmmm
well i hate day 1 lynches so ill go on my gut feeling

sorry magic, nothing personal

[vote lynch magic]

thats my vote. im tapping out cause early work tomorrow
Literally nearly all his posts and WOOF still

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
>I know Magic and played this one other game with him where he was scum so let me throw my vote on him and let me not vote this other guy because I'm not familiar with their play

My mans did this
My mans really did this and dipped
😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back