• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Frinckles was way too active around Polar's slot throughout the early phases of the game. Brazenly condemning Magic who he knew was town for their behavior around Polar. It's suicide if you're teamed together. No buys

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I feel fairly strongly we should lynch Ratchet here
Don't think you'll get much traction here with that but there is a scenario I can see playing out with Nible being DV to have enough voters on Tweet to let scum use an execute if they have that

Ultra

THE BEAR
I also worry about ya'lls ability to lynch Ratchet once me and Ultra are dead no cap

Ratchet has had some decent takes but is kinda boxed in, do think he could be doing a bit more from his position to open things up than he is right now which is largely accepting the box. Unless the box is FAKE and GAY

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You would think that maybe you'd value my judgement a bit more after two days of autistic screeching about how I'm scum and that Frinckles needs to be saved
You would think that but you also admitted you earlier weren't correctly evaluating Polar earlier by your own admission just recently

You used mech to solve Orca
And you tried to use mech to solve Alco

Nothing clears Polar here by proxy
No one either tunnels another player for 90% of a game so far to move instead after 1 or 2 posts to go after the wildcard

RDK

Marvelous
You would think that but you also admitted you earlier weren't correctly evaluating Polar earlier by your own admission just recently

You used mech to solve Orca
And you tried to use mech to solve Alco

Nothing clears Polar here by proxy
No one either tunnels another player for 90% of a game so far to move instead after 1 or 2 posts to go after the wildcard
If you don't wanna value his judgement then value mine. I put Alco on my never lynch list last night before he was shot, I'm doing the same with Polar now.

Ultra

THE BEAR
RDK
Hime
Charles
Nibel
Polar
Ratchet
Tweet

This isn't ordered - but I have a very hard time seeing outside of here as scum ATM. We need a 6 player pool to win the game essentially.

I'll make up my mind tomorrow. I think Tweet/Polar both have things around flipped scum that look good. Just that most other players do, and the ones who don't are very likely deer caught in the headlights

Day 3 VC 2

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

RDK 1 - Flower
Ratchet 1 - RDK
Tweet 1 - Polar
Polar 2 - Tweet, Aurelian

Ratchet: Nibel > none
Hime: Nibel > none
Retro: Ratchet > none
Gad: Nibel > none
Flower: RDK
Polar: Gad > Aurelian > Tweet
RDK: Ratchet
Tweet: Polar
Aurelian: Polar

It is Day 3. With 13 players alive, it's 7 players to decide a lynch. You have just under 16 hours.
TIMER

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
PlayerVoting ForTotal
FlowerAlco1
CubeyChuck1
AlcoFrinckles4
OrcaFrinckles
UltraFrinckles
Polar BearFrinckles
FrincklesOrca1
HimeUltra1
WatsonCubey1
RDKXadlin/Ratchet3
NibelXadlin/Ratchet
Chuck
Aurelian
Gad
Xadlin/Ratchet
Tweet
Lethal

At the time the duel was initiated. Alco looks to have solidified himself in the town core imo.

Nibel, Watson ans Chuck looked really bad at times with their voting.

At 5-4 between Frinckles and Xadlin/Ratchet (Nibel made it 5-4), Chuck unvotes to force a tie, then Watson flipped to Cubey to give the lead back to Frinckles.
Aurelian lying again. He had plenty of opportunity to vote frinckles before the duel as seen by the vc above but abstained like the cowardly lion would

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Aurelian lying again. He had plenty of opportunity to vote frinckles before the duel as seen by the vc above but abstained like the cowardly lion would
What lie you dummy? I wasn't scum reading Frinckles so of course I wasn't going to vote him to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back