• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also thinking about it, Ratchet specced Nibel's can be DV on a 4 man team. I'm erring towards this not being the case either. It's too swingy, and while it matches the requirement at start of the game it's an objective nerf to scum. I'm gonna favor the 3 man conclusion - so definitively one liar among role claims and two off

Ultra

THE BEAR
I wouldn't even say Nibel can't be on a 5 man team as DV either so I would lean towards the straightforward answer

Also the possibility of a traitor but I'd rather not think about it. That's just tuff.

RDK

Marvelous
Also thinking about it, Ratchet specced Nibel's can be DV on a 4 man team. I'm erring towards this not being the case either. It's too swingy, and while it matches the requirement at start of the game it's an objective nerf to scum. I'm gonna favor the 3 man conclusion - so definitively one liar among role claims and two off
I mean he would spec that lol. He's firmly top of PoE and that's is only more daunting if there are three slots to fill.

20% is too low for scum, even if they have a DV.

I'm dismissing that.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Aside from its disproportional strength I do think that a Bus Driver compliments protection roles in a believable way. A single doctor as the sole protective utility in a game of 20 players is wanting.

I guess Aurelian can act as like a lightningrod but eh?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Woop I'm here

I'm the Developer for like the 10th time this year, I gain a new role at the start of every second night. I gained a Grave Digger shot last night and was contemplating using it on Pingu but I figured that scum likely knew Cubey was the Vig so my plan was to see if they killed him and snatch up that role instead. In other words I haven't used it yet.
Could def go tweet bc this is terrible as well. Just go backup vig and you become the vig when they die no need to cost an extra day or two by waiting for the vig to die

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
So far all of town has flipped normal roles or vanilla and scum claimed wild type roles.

Tweet and Aurelian also claimed wild type roles...I wonder if there is a connection lol

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
What made you so sure I wouldn't be vigged btw?

Claimed VT that had an outburst at night because I was being heavily sussed.

Took a bit of a risk driving me with Ultra, no?
bc i told vig not to shoot to reduce the risk of the bd going wrong
didnt think they would ignore me and risk accidentally getting the cop killed by firing lol

RDK

Marvelous
bc i told vig not to shoot to reduce the risk of the bd going wrong
didnt think they would ignore me and risk accidentally getting the cop killed by firing lol
Well they shot magic so safe to say they don't know what the fuck they're doing lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Same mo as frinckles imo

Non stop lying to make a case, horrible vote pattern, terrible claim, etc
1. There was no case of me "nonstop lying"
2. You invented this out of your ass
3. I had no reason or need to claim an action and a role usage when if I was scum I would've kept my mouth shut or forced a fake CC on Hime to implicate her claim of targeting Tweet as a lie
4. You've avoided forming any sort of logical progression or reasoning to rebute the earlier point I made
5. You've death tunneled me since day 1 when I started suspecting you as being scum and in day 2 I brought the proof that which you ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back