• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I literally mentioned earlier I wasn't going to vote him before the duel because again I wasn't reading him as scum to begin with. So I didn't lie about anything so your argument is wrong.🤷‍♂️

Ratchet

I don't really have a case on Nibels because I haven't gotten the full scope of his game. I'd have an easier time explaining my town reads over my scum ones, a sentiment I've expressed around Gad for example. So if you're looking for a cast-iron "here is why he is scum" well I don't have one of those. I could spend bits of my time putting an ISO together but it's going to take me all day and that's at best. The game is moving too quickly for that, for me.

I'll be around live to discuss slots specifically but yeah it is what it is. Happy to compromise on my vote with Tweet and maybe Gad and that's about it.

Ratchet

One reservation I do have with Fang's role is that looking at it, optimal use would be to treat it like a Hider, right? So it's more like a suicidal pseudo cop than it is a protective measure, so I don't think the conflict here is with hime's role at all. Given that Lethal had a 2x Block, that's an awful lot of investigative utility (Cop, Flower's role, limited Hider-esque role, Juice's role if she townsides, Tweet's role). There is also the action log thing yesterday night. Even assuming at least one of those is a liar, I have a hard time buying that scum only have a 2x blocker to deal with that. Would have to have some kind of redirection ability.

Think it looks worse for Fang than hime besides.

@Aurelian What was you plan if you redirected the mafia killer? What was your plan at all?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Same mo as frinckles imo

Non stop lying to make a case, horrible vote pattern, terrible claim, etc
Yeah, I don't buy this. Freckles wasn't caught in some grand lie for sure. He had reasonable doubt on him, yes, but it was Boobies did him in. The cop reveal on Orca and Orca pushing for a duel is what did him in. The certainty of him being scum came after these two after people stopped eyeing the whale cause he became confirmed town.

You trying to use Pringles as a reason to push a case here is sus.
Polar is playing way too opportunistically to be safely lifted out of PoE here. He's leveraged himself to try and start a case against me and now Tweet with constant shading and using the crux of his belief from bringing outside games into this
I kinda agree but I also have a couple problems with you. One is that I don't buy that 4 people target Alco, that's beyond coincidence. The other is that you told me that you targeted Alco cause you didn't believe his VT claim and then you also tell me that you didn't know that Alco was town. Disbelief is one thing, ignorance another. Maybe I'm reading your two statements wrong but they they don't mix.
Well there's multiple vig shots (with slot insurance)
Did I miss something? Multiple vigs?
Ratchet has had some decent takes but is kinda boxed in, do think he could be doing a bit more from his position to open things up than he is right now which is largely accepting the box. Unless the box is FAKE and GAY
Can confirm. There is a rainbow.

I don't really have a case on Nibels because I haven't gotten the full scope of his game. I'd have an easier time explaining my town reads over my scum ones, a sentiment I've expressed around Gad for example. So if you're looking for a cast-iron "here is why he is scum" well I don't have one of those. I could spend bits of my time putting an ISO together but it's going to take me all day and that's at best. The game is moving too quickly for that, for me.

I'll be around live to discuss slots specifically but yeah it is what it is. Happy to compromise on my vote with Tweet and maybe Gad and that's about it.
So hey there. Did you get a chance to ISO me?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
As much as I'd like to go for the overblown panda, someone explain to me why we shouldn't be looking at the 4 Alco visitors first? No one's even talking about it?

RDK

Marvelous
Yeah, I don't buy this. Freckles wasn't caught in some grand lie for sure. He had reasonable doubt on him, yes, but it was Boobies did him in. The cop reveal on Orca and Orca pushing for a duel is what did him in. The certainty of him being scum came after these two after people stopped eyeing the whale cause he became confirmed town.

You trying to use Pringles as a reason to push a case here is sus.

I kinda agree but I also have a couple problems with you. One is that I don't buy that 4 people target Alco, that's beyond coincidence. The other is that you told me that you targeted Alco cause you didn't believe his VT claim and then you also tell me that you didn't know that Alco was town. Disbelief is one thing, ignorance another. Maybe I'm reading your two statements wrong but they they don't mix.

Did I miss something? Multiple vigs?

Can confirm. There is a rainbow.

So hey there. Did you get a chance to ISO me?
You didn't miss anything. You just didn't read my post properly

RDK

Marvelous
Please will Polar voters go and look at Hells Garden and Avatar games where Polar was scum and look at her entrance as scum in both games.

Starkley different to here, they basically work their way into those games delicately in a way that clearly shows restraint and awareness of optics.

Here there is none of that, it's care free and lacks any of the shackles of scumhood.

This is not a good direction today, or any day.

Ratchet

Feeling increasingly confident that Cubey's claims are just claims of convenience.
How do you explain the extra kills then? This may be me metagaming the host but I know Gram in particular hates giving scum teams extra kills, I don't see how he would approve it, to say nothing of the Vig needing to exist because of the backup. It would require CP to have been the Vig, and for scum to have gravedug him, while also redirecting him Night 1.

Ultra

THE BEAR
As much as I'd like to go for the overblown panda, someone explain to me why we shouldn't be looking at the 4 Alco visitors first? No one's even talking about it?

I'm not even sure what your insinuation is or why it's important lol

Like if you break it down

Cubey is confirmed. You more or less believe me right? So your focus here should be on Flower or Fang, the latter in particular could be using the dead guy as an excuse to have no way to verify his role

But everyone targeting the black man is just an understandable coincidence otherwise

RDK

Marvelous
I'm not even sure what your insinuation is or why it's important lol

Like if you break it down

Cubey is confirmed. You more or less believe me right? So your focus here should be on Flower or Fang, the latter in particular could be using the dead guy as an excuse to have no way to verify his role

But everyone targeting the black man is just an understandable coincidence otherwise
I don't understand why you copped them unless you think I'm hard scum or don't value my opinion at all

Ultra

THE BEAR
Please will Polar voters go and look at Hells Garden and Avatar games where Polar was scum and look at her entrance as scum in both games.

Starkley different to here, they basically work their way into those games delicately in a way that clearly shows restraint and awareness of optics.

Here there is none of that, it's care free and lacks any of the shackles of scumhood.

This is not a good direction today, or any day.

To be fair Polar said himself he doesn't bother giving a shit about meta so, lol

But yeah

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't understand why you copped them unless you think I'm hard scum or don't value my opinion at all

I believe I gave my reasoning, if you'd read - Alco wasn't even my #1 suspect, he was however a guaranteed mislynch. I'm not gonna be around the whole game.

RDK

Marvelous
Anyway Ultra can you give me a Ratchet lynch

He's too safe and hasn't done enough to shift the slot aside from naming an obvious POE.

It's not a Ratchet problem at all, the slot is just fucked unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back