• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I believe I gave my reasoning, if you'd read - Alco wasn't even my #1 suspect, he was however a guaranteed mislynch. I'm not gonna be around the whole game.
Also demand a FULL claim out of flower the fact she's ducking again is ALARMING

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
How do you explain the extra kills then? This may be me metagaming the host but I know Gram in particular hates giving scum teams extra kills, I don't see how he would approve it, to say nothing of the Vig needing to exist because of the backup. It would require CP to have been the Vig, and for scum to have gravedug him, while also redirecting him Night 1.
I'm at work. Can confirm Magic did not have the kill ability yet, Cubey is hard confirmed. CP was not the Vig. And no, I won't be claiming full.
Wondering how Tweet can save his GD. Usually a Developer gets a different role each night.

But that's all. I need to go back to work again. See you in 2-3h.

RDK

Marvelous
I don't really have a case on Nibels because I haven't gotten the full scope of his game. I'd have an easier time explaining my town reads over my scum ones, a sentiment I've expressed around Gad for example. So if you're looking for a cast-iron "here is why he is scum" well I don't have one of those. I could spend bits of my time putting an ISO together but it's going to take me all day and that's at best. The game is moving too quickly for that, for me.

I'll be around live to discuss slots specifically but yeah it is what it is. Happy to compromise on my vote with Tweet and maybe Gad and that's about it.
Like this must be one of the most timid posts I've ever seen Ratchet make, not sure what that says really but it just strikes me as kind of a resigned demeanor lol

RDK

Marvelous
I'm at work. Can confirm Magic did not have the kill ability yet, Cubey is hard confirmed. CP was not the Vig. And no, I won't be claiming full.
Wondering how Tweet can save his GD. Usually a Developer gets a different role each night.

Claim in full now.

RDK

Marvelous
Oh she can probably just see who's used a killing action during the game.

So basically a pseudo cop.

RDK

Marvelous
I'd probably lynch that tbh

There's no way we have two cops plus Juice role with town potential

RDK

Marvelous

Shade on tweet here is shit given he literally explained why in his claim

RDK

Marvelous
You got amnesia lil fella about our earlier discussion
Nah I remember it, but if you're a Gunsmith then you're probably going to claim that regardless as scum because it's a very strong claim, so going after juices role isnt the worst thing. (Had you claimed yet at that point?)

RDK

Marvelous
Anyway can we lynch the slot that has done nothing useful asides from trying to catch the indie in his second post because he already knew who scum were :heston

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
One reservation I do have with Fang's role is that looking at it, optimal use would be to treat it like a Hider, right? So it's more like a suicidal pseudo cop than it is a protective measure, so I don't think the conflict here is with hime's role at all. Given that Lethal had a 2x Block, that's an awful lot of investigative utility (Cop, Flower's role, limited Hider-esque role, Juice's role if she townsides, Tweet's role). There is also the action log thing yesterday night. Even assuming at least one of those is a liar, I have a hard time buying that scum only have a 2x blocker to deal with that. Would have to have some kind of redirection ability.

Think it looks worse for Fang than hime besides.

@Aurelian What was you plan if you redirected the mafia killer? What was your plan at all?
I would've redirected the kill shot to myself and die but prevented another town player from being kled. That's why I said it's a niche version of a normal redirector or bus driver, all actions will be sent at me.

RDK

Marvelous
I would've redirected the kill shot to myself and die but prevented another town player from being kled. That's why I said it's a niche version of a normal redirector or bus driver, all actions will be sent at me.
He's trying to cook you

Vote him with me please

Ultra

THE BEAR
Nah I remember it, but if you're a Gunsmith then you're probably going to claim that regardless as scum because it's a very strong claim, so going after juices role isnt the worst thing. (Had you claimed yet at that point?)

Do scum usually commit to having a specific fake claim on Day 1 even when they are given information that their claim could berole specced

That's the thing. Flowers not stupid - she knows if she claims a given role as scum and then counterclaims Juice (who from her PoV would be a townie) using her own reasoning that both roles don't exist that would be dumb. It would also just be unusually aggressive for her.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I kinda agree but I also have a couple problems with you. One is that I don't buy that 4 people target Alco, that's beyond coincidence. The other is that you told me that you targeted Alco cause you didn't believe his VT claim and then you also tell me that you didn't know that Alco was town. Disbelief is one thing, ignorance another. Maybe I'm reading your two statements wrong but they they don't mix.
Don't be a smooth brain mook like Polar and Orca, Gad. I did target and visit Alco because his responses and posts reminded me of how he played as non-town/SK role in a previous game. Hence why I didn't trust his VT claim, I just had a moment of amnesia after the day phase started as why I was still alive. I had defaulted into thinking I was a normal redirector instead of this Distractor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back