• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I don't know why you'd ask me about my reasoning Ultra when you're just going to be dismissive and not evaluate it, I've given an earnest effort here.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Sure I guess.

He was calling attention to his slot far earlier. Almost banging the drum for him to be focused on actually.
yea and when lethal was focused on he was all like "well actually we should maybe go for nibel instead cuz i can read lethal as town better once hes active haha..."

RDK

Marvelous
I don't know why you'd ask me about my reasoning Ultra when you're just going to be dismissive and not evaluate it, I've given an earnest effort here.
I cannot say you haven't done that. It's frankly more than Tweet's done and you're both 1 and 2 on me POE but I want to oversee your death because I don't know if others here are capable of doing so.

Ultra

THE BEAR

I'm not dismissing you so much that I already read your reasoning prior and wanted to see if you had anything else to offer given his play today

Day 3 VC 3

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

Ratchet 4 - RDK, Aurelian, Retro, Gad
Tweet 4 - Polar, Hime, Ultra, Flower
Polar 2 - Tweet, Cubey

Ratchet: Nibel > none
Hime: Nibel > none > Tweet
Retro: Ratchet > none > Ratchet
Gad: Nibel > none > Ratchet > Tweet > Ratchet
Flower: RDK > Tweet
Polar: Gad > Aurelian > Tweet
RDK: Ratchet
Tweet: Polar
Aurelian: Polar > Ratchet
Cubey: Polar
Ultra: Tweet

It is Day 3. With 13 players alive, it's 7 players to decide a lynch. You have 3.5 hours.
TIMER

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also RDK voted Lethal as one of the last voters when it actually mattered and didn't hard push for his hammer. No reason to give this guy any cred.

RDK

Marvelous
yea and when lethal was focused on he was all like "well actually we should maybe go for nibel instead cuz i can read lethal as town better once hes active haha..."
man called me a toxic gaslighter and bowed at my feet instead of continuing to interact with me kek

Ratchet

If Ratchet's not going to fight this though won't beat around the bush
It's not that I'm not fighting it, it's that I can't. Since I subbed in you've mostly ignored anything I've had to say for example, I know when I'm talking to a wall. If you want me to continue spinning my wheels well I haven't stopped posting, but there isn't anything more for me to add. I'm also not too invested given my short time in the game so it is what it is.
I read it, but judging RDK by who he pushes is a big mistake. He even admitted to that in the Baki game as Town.
He is not some bus machine that can't be read Flower. I followed his progression, he was drawing attention to Lethal far earlier than he needed to as scum in a way that makes way more sense coming from town sure on his read than it does scum aggressively bussing. Especially after Frinkles was duelled.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote Count

Ratchet 4 - RDK, Aurelian, Retro, Gad
Tweet 4 - Polar, Hime, Ultra, Flower
Polar 2 - Tweet, Cubey

Ratchet: Nibel > none
Hime: Nibel > none > Tweet
Retro: Ratchet > none > Ratchet
Gad: Nibel > none > Ratchet > Tweet > Ratchet
Flower: RDK > Tweet
Polar: Gad > Aurelian > Tweet
RDK: Ratchet
Tweet: Polar
Aurelian: Polar > Ratchet
Cubey: Polar
Ultra: Tweet

It is Day 3. With 13 players alive, it's 7 players to decide a lynch. You have 3.5 hours.
TIMER

@RDK

Alright I know you want ratchet gone

But have you considered Aurelian's Law

Which states that he's always scum siding

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
gad is on my fast track to my immediate poe btw
guy is sussing every living thing in existence and it looks like he is trying to induce paranoia
Tbh, no.

I have my reads, and I got told to shut up and trust the ones who know these players better. I don't have it in me to argue today so it is what it is.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It's not that I'm not fighting it, it's that I can't. Since I subbed in you've mostly ignored anything I've had to say for example, I know when I'm talking to a wall. If you want me to continue spinning my wheels well I haven't stopped posting, but there isn't anything more for me to add. I'm also not too invested given my short time in the game so it is what it is.

He is not some bus machine that can't be read Flower. I followed his progression, he was drawing attention to Lethal far earlier than he needed to as scum in a way that makes way more sense coming from town sure on his read than it does scum aggressively bussing. Especially after Frinkles was duelled.
And that's also something he can fake. I think in the Survey Nana did you even gave him props for his scum game. His push on me and entire progression was disgusting. You can't possibly call that Townie.

Ratchet

Yeah I appreciate that. But again you need to think holistically - if he's scum drawing attention to Lethal before he's a wagon why does he shy away from it when he becomes one? It just doesn't make sense - if he's deciding to bring up lethal as his scum mate he's already made up his mind to bus.
I cannot say you haven't done that. It's frankly more than Tweet's done and you're both 1 and 2 on me POE but I want to oversee your death because I don't know if others here are capable of doing so.
Yeah, I get it. I'll take the compliment etc.
I'm not dismissing you so much that I already read your reasoning prior and wanted to see if you had anything else to offer given his play today
I mean, I don't really see it that way, I felt like this shortly after I subbed in. And I fully get it, I'd probably do the same, but I do feel a bit punked when I'm asked to outline my reasoning and I'm not getting a response that lines up with it actually being considered.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yeah I appreciate that. But again you need to think holistically - if he's scum drawing attention to Lethal before he's a wagon why does he shy away from it when he becomes one? It just doesn't make sense - if he's deciding to bring up lethal as his scum mate he's already made up his mind to bus.

Yeah, I get it. I'll take the compliment etc.

I mean, I don't really see it that way, I felt like this shortly after I subbed in. And I fully get it, I'd probably do the same, but I do feel a bit punked when I'm asked to outline my reasoning and I'm not getting a response that lines up with it actually being considered.

Well I think I'm inclined to side with RDK to reach majority of you don't have contentions yeah, because going elsewhere requires I contend with him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back