• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I appreciate that. But again you need to think holistically - if he's scum drawing attention to Lethal before he's a wagon why does he shy away from it when he becomes one? It just doesn't make sense - if he's deciding to bring up lethal as his scum mate he's already made up his mind to bus.
how does it not make sense? u can sus a teammate to distance without truly wanting to bus them in a lynch

Ratchet

And that's also something he can fake. I think in the Survey Nana did you even gave him props for his scum game. His push on me and entire progression was disgusting. You can't possibly call that Townie.
Me giving him props does not mean I think he must be turbo bussing every time he gets someone. What issue do you have with his progression? I disagree with the conclusion as do you, but what issue do you take with how he got there?

Ratchet

how does it not make sense? u can sus a teammate to distance without truly wanting to bus them in a lynch
Because that's short-term thinking Hime - when you commit to properly distancing as he would have done as scum you don't get cold feet when it comes to getting the actual credit. You just commit to the bus and ride that, it's not like he was doing much to move the lynch to Nibel from lethal either.

RDK

Marvelous
I didn't sus them, I literally brought them to the attention of everyone and made them look absolutely dreadful.

Why would I do that and then back off if they were my teammate?

I'd either do nothing or I'd go in fully loaded

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I busdrove haza and ultra
Who is haza?
Ultra led a frinckles lynch which turned into him getting dueled and flipping scum
Ultra led a lethal lynch which turned into him getting lynched and flipping scum
Ultra is claimed cop

should i ignore all of this and scream "scum!" ad nauseum?
Ultra did not lead anything on frinckles, Orca was the origin and I piggybacking that. Ultra just swooped in
Action Cop? That's new to me. I've seen role cops, vanilla cops, wagon cops, but never this variation before.
Its just a vanilla cop (usually scum alignment)

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Me giving him props does not mean I think he must be turbo bussing every time he gets someone. What issue do you have with his progression? I disagree with the conclusion as do you, but what issue do you take with how he got there?
He ISO'd my interaction with Cake.

"Hmmm...okay, seems Townie"

*Next discussion with Ultra*

"Flower is scum."

If he's Town, he must have sone shit memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back